Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Seems Kind of Contradictory, Don't You Think?

Posted 04-17-2012 at 09:27 AM by Komodo Jones

I've started writing this blog several times only to end it early. I'm destined to get through it this time. I don't talk about this issue a lot on here, but on msn messenger, it's listed about every day. Granted, I only have two people on my messenger but that's fine, as maintaining a conversation with ten different people would be a little taxing. Anyway, the issue I'm talking about is my parents.
I'm not too wild about my parents even though they do provide me with shelter, entertainment...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omegle

Posted 04-15-2012 at 08:39 PM by subTom

You: hi
Stranger: hey
Stranger: 19f
You: what's your name?
Stranger: kristi
You: i'm tom
You: i'm looking to be told what to do, sound fun?
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: so like youre all alone
You: yes
Stranger: and you have to listen to me
You: yes
Stranger: hmmmm
Stranger: what are you wearing?
You: khakis and boxers
Stranger: take those khakis off
You: yes, mam
You: they are off...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omegle late night

Posted 04-14-2012 at 12:57 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I just got done with an Omegle chat session. The whole webcam thing was not really working (I was wearing my maids outfit but without the socks and the gloves so people could tell I was a guy right away.) Anyways, that led me to the chat session which led to this

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: Hello

Stranger: hey

You: How are you?

Stranger: good, you?

getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crossdressing, why I do(n't do) it, and some other thoughts on it

Posted 04-12-2012 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig
Tags crossdress

Curiosity. It killed the cat. It also lead me to getDare.com. Back in 2006, when I first joined the site, I did a simple google search of crossdressing dares. In fact, if you do a google search today, 2 of the first 3 listings lead to getDare. Back then the site was not as popular so it was probably further down the list. Regardless, I wound up here. It is something I have done on and off for almost the past 6 years. My name is Manbearpig, and I am sometimes a closet crossdresser.
getDare Expert
Old

Thong Wedgie for the next 24 hours

Posted 04-12-2012 at 12:15 PM by hovie907

Night Before last, i was supposed to be in a thong wedgie until 8 pm last night. I went into the chat room and a user gave me such a bad wedgie that i didn't leave it on and after he left. I took it off cause it was the biggest intense wedgie I've given myself... well unless this is going to be worse.

I pm'd the person that gave me the dare and told them and they replied back that i must do the thong wedgie for 24 hours, get into the shower and wear it wet and I've even agreed to YANK...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wanting to be blackmailed or controlled outside of my comfort zone.

Posted 04-07-2012 at 10:05 PM by michelle1978
Updated 09-15-2019 at 08:35 PM by michelle1978

I am married. I have no children and I live a very normal dull boring life. I have seen posts on here in the past of women being pushed to do very wild, daring and vulnerable things without the control to stop it. I am wanting to try this for a while from someone online. I have been a member of this site for sometime but haven't been very active. I have do the no underclothes thing and that wasn't super exciting. i do not know what limits I have because I haven't been pushed. I would want to try no limits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ill do anything

Posted 04-04-2012 at 02:06 AM by sissy93
Updated 04-04-2012 at 02:14 AM by sissy93 (slave)

ill do anything just pm and ill even do it on cam take pice r w/e just tell me what to do
Posted in Uncategorized