Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vampire_girl

1. Old Comment

My poem

wonderful

Tu es francophone apparemment...? Ou parfaitement trilingue

Anyway, your poem is a little gem to be cherished !
  2. Old Comment

My poem

Both of you are the dumb. Its not in spanish or german, its written in FRENCH. geees

ohhh yah, good job by the way on that poem
  3. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

Just like some guys don't know how to talk to girls in real life, some don't know how to talk to them online. You admitted in your post that they weren't intelligent enough to type more than a few words to you, so it shouldn't be that surprising that they aren't intelligent enough to figure out much of anything else.

The sad part is that they really don't want to be annoying. They want to be that guy who you did give your MSN to, but for one reason or another, they haven't a clue how its done. That's why books on how to talk to girls is one of the biggest businesses on the net.

I didn't know I was supposed to wait 3 days after I got a girls number before I called her until I saw the movie Swingers =P
  4. Old Comment

My poem

Stupid, it's in German. Don't you know anything?
  5. Old Comment

My poem

I don't speak Spanish, what's it say?
  6. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

There are spelling plug ins for IE too, worth getting. I think the rule of three is about right, and I think it probably takes about 3 decent refusals before I will give up. I think part of the reason is that I have some people that don't make the no clear enough, using phrases like: "I'm not in the mood", or they will simply ignore you without saying why. I think it all just stems from a lack of communication, people need to make sure that they are 100% clear about things. I never hide my intention and when someone says they aren't interested I will leave it at that ...(at least until forget who they are). Which brings me to my next point, I've got several hundred people on my MSN list (from this site and various others, along with random chat sites). I try to group them as best as possible, and delete/block people when needed, but it's impossible to remember who everyone is, so if I haven't had a chance to sort them into the correct category I may continue to pursue the person. My final point though, is that most people come to this site (and the others like it) for a reason, usually to fulfill some sort of desire or to find some fun, and expect that all the other members of the site are there for the same reason. A large portion of this site (and the others like it) are not into any actual dare/sexual related activities, I think they just come here either for the social aspect or because they like the "idea" of the dare/sexual related activities. People like me (who only come here for those things) can't quite grasp why those people don't want to "get down and dirty" (ever) if they are members of a site like this.

Just some thoughts.
    Posted 06-24-2008 at 02:29 AM by evilassassin00 evilassassin00 is offline
  7. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

I use firefox, and I have spellcheck, but I still can't spell very well
  8. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

wow i finkz i wil pmd u nw!11!!1

Jokes.

You'll find a lot of lads are blagging - they can be any age. As for the random PMs, they're annoying. Just use the ignore option if you need
  9. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

Thanks for your replies

I forgot to mention that, if your spelling sucks and you are using firefox, there is a great thing called add-ons link Although i doubt many of you will need it or don't know about it yet...
  10. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

Even though I am not a girl, I do know where you're coming from. I try my damnedest NOT to do that kind of thing, and try to help others not do it as well. People like that make it hard to find good female slaves on here, and you've seen why.

And there's nothing wrong with posting intelligently, it adds to the board. When I was 13 and on the internet, I tried to post intelligently, although my spelling sucked(and it still does for that matter)

Anyway, I hope the number of tards contacting you decreases.
  11. Old Comment

Just one of my thoughts.

I know the feeling about freakin' IMs! Drives me mental! Bugger saying no to'em, got to full on Bitch at'em at least twice before it sinks in to their thick skulls! I was going to post about moderating the chatroom. I know a mod or two goes in there, but it's not often enough! I really get pissed, I think you should have an option to switch your IMs off and on. Obviously On when you want to talk to a friend and what not, and off when you want to rid the NEDs of your IMs. Hm.
  12. Old Comment

Starting school :)

I've been having trouble sleeping.
    (Sorry to completely hijack this discussion and make it about me, but it's kinda relevant)
    I've figured out that the problem is Food>Exercise.
    Doesn't mean I can be bothered to rectify it though...
    Updated 05-05-2008 at 09:21 PM by Hampers
  13. Old Comment

Hey, thanks for your reply.
    You should be happy with your 3 or 4 hours sleep. There are times I don't sleep for 2 or 3 days. That's why I can choose to be home schooled if it gets too hard to focus in school. My teacher is very good and used to dealing with kids who have problems staying focused, so that helps me a lot
  14. Old Comment

I think I have a bit of a sleep disorder, I did have Sleep Apena for a while, but it sort of faded out, now I have insomnia. Thanks to lovely Andom, I got some nytol though. But aye, I have like three hours sleep normally before school, 4 if i'm lucky, 5 is rare. <3