Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

naked in elevator dare

Posted 06-09-2017 at 01:56 AM by Samantha88

Your first dare is to change completely while in an elevator The easiest way to do that would be to wear nothing but a dress and shoes that you can slip on and off, the trick will be finding the right elevator.

I was wearing shoes, a skirt and a jacket only. I had a dress and heels in a bag with me. I went to a friends house (i knew there is a elevator and people there don't know me) late evening, took the elevator all the way up (5). I was naked, pulling out the dress when the doors opened. nobody there, so i pressed 2. Dressed, putting on my shoes when the doors opened. nobody there, 5, i had my shoes on and clothes packed in my bag when i was at 5. back down and home. easy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1245 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice dare! So this was your first dare? You have never done a dare before this?

What were you thinking when you were doing it? Were you afraid someone might see you? What were you feeling? Were you excited to do the dare before you got there? Do you think you will do another public dare like this in the future?
  2. Old Comment
    Hey, sorry for the late reply.
    No, it was the first dare that person gave me. I have done more risky things, and i will do them in the future ;D

I was hoping noone will come, i was a bit afraid but it was unlikely. Of course i was excited!
  3. Old Comment
    Another one to keep in mind for the future