Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > M1245

Rate this Entry

PM dares

Posted 07-31-2018 at 12:21 AM by M1245
Updated 11-28-2018 at 08:37 PM by M1245

Unless required by the dares, I'm not allowed to touch my clit or insert anything into my pussy until I've completed all dares. If I get a dare with a time-limit multiple times, the given times add up. (So if I get “denied” twice, I'm denied once for two weeks, instead of twice for one week.)

pm me spank X and ill spank my ass that many times using an implement of your choice.

pm me anal X and ill fuck my ass for that long.

pm me fuck X and ill fuck my pussy for that long.

pm me double and ill fuck both my holes at the same time for 20 min.

pm me arouse and I'll write you what I would do to you, if you don't get rock hard or wet by the end, punish me. 200 word minimum.

pm me hands off X and i wont be allowed to touch my pussy or ass for that many days.

pm me denied X and i wont be allowed to cum for that many days.

pm me panties off X and i wont wear panties for that many days.

pm me edge X and i have to edge that any times before I'm allowed to cum.

pm me egg X and I will have to wear my egg on the highest setting in my ass for that many days.

pm me crotchrope X and I will have to wear a tight crotch-rope for that many days.

pm me bedtime X and I will have to be in bed with the lights of at that time.

pm me challenge and we can create a challenge thread together.

pm me workout together with a list of what I should do for it, and I will have to perform it.

pm me attention and a punishment. If I don't reply to your PM within 24 hours, I'll have to perform the punishment.

pm me report with any of the other dares, and I'll have to write one on this blog, before the dare is considered complete.

pm me pee And I'll have to pee myself in public within the next day.

pm me toilet ban And won't use the toilets in my own house for 24h.

pm me cloth-pins X And I'll have to attach one to each of my nippels as well as to my clit and leave them there for X minutes.

pm me heels X And I'll have to wear my highest heels for that many days.

pm me post and a thread within my limits and I will post in it and follow it's rules.

pm me dress for me X and I will wear what you tell me for X days.

pm me dress like you X and for X days I will tell you one day ahead what clothes I will wear, requiring you to wear (more or less) the same. If you manage to do so, I will be denied for one month. If you fail, you have to request a punishment from all your contacts.

pm me skirtlength X and I will have to wear a skirt or dress that ends at least X centimeters above my knee.

pm me dare4dare and I'll choose one of your PM dares for both of us to do.

pm me custom as well as a dare within my limits and I will have to perform it.

pm me add with a dare within my limits and a name and I will add it to this list.

Punishments:

pm me lines X as well as a line and I will have to write it by hand that many times.

pm me cornertime X and I will perform X minutes of corner-time standing in my highest heels.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1174 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments