Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Explicit Diaper Dare - Potty Training

Posted 07-21-2018 at 12:28 PM by JTN2010

[Link to the original dare](https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=285)

Got this dare from DiaperGal1999. Definitely the kind of dare I really like to see. I really like it having progression with a preset ending but there's still encouragement to "do well" to shorten the long-term consequences.

In short I am to spend 3 days wearing/using diapers like a baby. 3 days wearing pull-ups to potty train. And a final day to "finish" potty training.

I'll edit in my progress as I go (so the tense may vary between present and past tense) but don't plan on submitting it until completed. I did "cheat" a smidge by starting it on Sunday instead of Monday. With regard to the time in public it worked a ton better.

Diaper Rules (Days 1-3)
  • Wear and use double diapers.
  • No using toilet.
  • Can only change either 8 hours after wetting or 2 hours after messing.
  • Drink 1 large glass of water every hour (this was changed from 2 glasses originally due to concerns about getting water logged)

Pull-up Rules (Days 4-6)
  • Wear pull-ups during the day. Diapers at night (8pm until waking up)
  • Toilet is off limits from 8pm until waking up in the morning.
  • Whenever I feel the need to use the restroom, I have 3 minutes to make it there. At the end of 3 minutes wet whatever I am wearing wherever I am.
  • No using urinals.
  • Can only change an hour after an accident.
  • Must spend at least 6 hours out of the house each day.
  • Drink 1 glass of water at the start of each hour.

Underwear Rules (Day 7)
  • Wear normal underwear during the day (not pull-ups or diapers).
  • Drink a bottle of water every hour.
  • Must spend at least 4 hours out of the house.
  • Whenever I feel the need to use the restroom, I have 3 minutes to make it there. At the end of 3 minutes wet whatever I am wearing wherever I am.
  • If I have an accident, wear diapers for the remainder of the day and cannot change until the following morning. Additionally, must take a laxative when diapering.
  • At 10pm, regardless of the above, diaper up for bedtime.

Following Days (Nights 8+)
  • For each accident on days 4-7 (Counting each diaper use on Sunday), wear diapers to bed and cannot use the restroom until the morning.

My Attempt

Day 1 - The Start
I actually slept in pretty late for day 1, which feels wasteful. But this also was the last day of bedwetting for a previous dare, so that worked out alright.

Because I hate wasting diapers double diapering (usually the outer one, even if it gets wet, feels wasted), so my plan is to wear an inner diaper (probably a Rearz or ABU one), and wear a cloth diaper (with an appropriate stuffer) outside. This will make things pretty bulky but less wasteful. My biggest concern is needing go out to walk the dog, get groceries, etc. My plan is, tonight, to get enough groceries so hopefully minimize going out the next couple days.

Day 2 - Diaper Days Continue
The double diapering is really taking a toll. Walking my dog a couple times a day is really awkward (timing it to avoid people seeing me and also walking distances in such thick diapering [often used] strains the knees. Feels like I'm walking to avoid a rash but there is no such rash.

My plan was to go number 1 as often as I can to avoid any leaks etc, but also to use my messing to get me out early. That didn't really happen. I went pretty early after changing the first time and then had to mess around 5ish hours in, so no time was really saved. Also really feeling the effects of drinking so regularly (typically dares like this are some amount every two hours, this being on the hour makes the urine way more frequent).

Day 3 - Final Diaper Day
Final diaper day and I feel like I sort of have it down. I don't think there's any trick to the wetting (it's too frequent to "game") but the trick is to wait until the second diaper to mess. Basically make a 2 hour period miserable but then be done with it for a while.

Over the last 3 days I only changed about 8 times I think (a bit less than every 8 hours). As someone who doesn't love being in messy diapers, I'm very ready for this period to be over.

Day 4 - Training Begins
In general I'm not too worried about this section of the dare. The 6 hours a day out of the house felt excessive (without like a plan) but I can make it work. My only concerns is the potential to leak if I don't make it to the toilet in time, but not too concerning. Just worried since the "pull-ups" (some thin pull on abenas) have never been reliable to take a wetting in the past.

Today was the 4th of July so I was out with friends most the evening fulfilling the time requirement. While at home I didn't have any issues making it to the toilet with 3 minutes (as expected), but when out it was a slight issue. Nothing huge since I was never too far from one but I was a bit worried while playing cards. No accidents today!

Day 5 - Mid-Montage
Today, to fulfill the time requirement I worked from a local library. Which was overall pretty nice. I strategically sat near enough to a restroom. The only concern was I had a couple meetings to call into that could be problematic but, thankfully, there wasn't an urge to pee during those.

Despite that, one thing I hadn't considered was the drive home. It's about 15-20 minutes to drive back to my house and about halfway (on the highway) the urge hit. If I were in town I could have stopped off somewhere to go, but instead I looked at the time, and 3 minutes later I just released (which took a bit of force as peeing in the car has a bit of a mental block). Sure enough I leaked all over my jeans and seat. I got home (thankfully no one saw me), cleaned up, changed (back into a diaper), took a ducolax, and then went back out to clean the car (I focused on the seat but I did some other general cleaning to not seem weird). This was all around the late afternoon.

Around the evening (when I would be changing into a diaper anyway) the laxative hit. Not a huge fan of that feeling, but after about 15-30 minutes it was over and I could change into my night time diaper.

Day 6 - Final Training Day
Thankfully, I had today off again. I took care of my time mainly by seeing 2 movies (Deadpool and Solo). Before each I got a large drink and sort of mentally divvied it up between the hours. I didn't have any issues during the first movie. Sadly I didn't feel the need to go between the movies (and I figured it was against the rules to force it); so about a half hour into the second movie it hit. I really hated having to duck out to use the restroom (I've almost never done that) but had no issues getting there in time. Finished the movie with no issues but...

Same issue as before, the drive home was no well considered (sadly I basically have to take the highway everywhere and you lose a lot of flexibility with that). Thankfully, it wasn't as extreme, it did leak some but not all over the seat, just a bit on the seat of my pants (I also still had a towel on the seat from drying it the day prior).

When I got home (this time in the evening) I did all the same changing as before. It was about 7 so I didn't change against before bed. This time the laxative hit me when I was in bed. While it would have been appropriate I can't mess laying down so I got up to deal with that and changed (I didn't think I had any rules against changing whenever during this time).

Day 7 - The Test
I was super careful today, both because wetting without a diaper is super embarrassing but also because I don't enjoy laxatives and was tired of the last two. For the 4 hours I just did safe things, grocery shopping (specifically at walmart as their bathrooms are easy to find), getting clothes, and going to a game store (all short drives near businesses). The only time I wasn't immediately within 3 minutes of a restroom was when walking my dog, and I made sure to start the walks after using the restrooms.

To that end, nothing exciting happened, thankfully. I "passed" I suppose. I still had 2 more nights in diapers from the previous accidents (bringing my total consecutive days in diapers, including my last dare, up to like 17 I think).

Nights 8 & 9
I was originally going to publish this before doing the nights, but I forgot. Overall significant happened, as expected. The night after this was weird not wearing a diaper to bed. While I had gotten much more used to wetting the bed (and knowing better positions) in general I hadn't lost any control or anything.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2542 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments