Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Skylar and Kaz

Rate this Entry

Skylar signed her contract making it official with Kaz.

Posted 06-26-2014 at 07:59 PM by Skylar and Kaz

I, Skylar, respectfully request that the bearer of this document, allow me to be part of a total power exchange, Dominant and submissive relationship with myself as the submissive.

I acknowledge that I will abide by any rules and duties (situational or otherwise) placed upon me by the bearer of this document, my current Master.

I will accept, if my Master chooses, any visual representation of my relationship, such as a piece of jewelry, collar, piercing, etc.

I understand that this relationship may/will include Forced Exercise, Forced Weight gain, prolonged periods of bondage, Secluded Public, humiliation, Sex Toys, kink's and/or fetishes of various kinds including but not limited to, sex with animals, pain and/or punishment with whatever implements my Master may wish to use on her.

I understand and accept that this relationship may/will include sexual acts of an oral, anal and vaginal nature. I understand that I may/will be required to engage in sexual acts with either males, female or animals ie: snakes, either in a one-on-one situation or multiple people at once.

I accept any decision my Master makes concerning the time, place, length, harshness and implementation of any punishment He may give me.

I understand that photographs or film of me engaging in any activity may be requested, but will be unable to be sent to anyone, however my master can tell me what he wishes for me to do with them, like set them as a desktop backround on my laptop, phone, etc.

I request that there is no sex with any minors. I also agree to keep myself free from sexually transmitted disease and am assured my Master will do the same. Any violation of this paragraph voids this document completely.

In exchange for being allowed to enter into this relationship, I give to the bearer the sole and exclusive use of my body. This includes, but is not limited to, my state of dress or undress at bed time or night time, the length of my hair, shaving of my body hair, piercing, tattooing, body weight and diet. I freely give my Master the right to refuse or order any modification to my body as they may see fit.

X Skylar June 26th 2014 - (Slave) - Skylar

X Kaz June 26th 2014 - (Master) - Kaz
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2608 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations on your contract!
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks, I feel happy to be in contracted with my master now.

-Skylar
    Posted 06-27-2014 at 12:36 PM by Skylar and Kaz Skylar and Kaz is offline