Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Birthday Orgasms
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #8 - Ice dildo

Posted 09-19-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-19-2015 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly

8. Using an ice dildo and the wand.

In preparation, Asslvr made an ice dildo by using a condom filled with water inside a paper towel roll. We put it in the freezer in the morning, and it was ready for us to play by that evening.

I love the feeling of ice, and we have used ice cubes before, as well as an ice pop, but this was our first time using the ice dildo. It was a lot bigger than anything we had used. We decided to keep the condom on to make it easier to handle. The...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday Orgasm #4, 12, 15, 18 - On my own

Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

After I completed my birthday orgasm list, Asslvr allowed me to choose a few that I wanted to complete on my own. I chose the following:

4. In the shower

I don't normally enjoy cumming in the shower, I am very clumsy under the best circumstances and then when you add water, soap and a slippery surface, it is a disaster waiting to happen. However, I didn't want all my waterproof toys to go to waste, and so I added it to the list.

I grabbed my waterproof pink
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday Orgasm # 1, 2, 3, 16 - Anal Day!

Posted 09-11-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

On Sunday we decided to tackle four of the anal Birthday Orgasms. These four made me the most nervous out of all of them. They are all things we have never done together in person, and I knew I would be extremely blushy. Here is how it went:

2. While receiving an enema.

Sir had me get the enema bag, fill it up 3/4 of the way and bring it back to him. I got on my knees on the bed (hiding my face in the pillows so Sir couldn't see me blush). Sir hung the enema bag up above
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #7 & 21 - Hook and Predicament

Posted 09-08-2015 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-03-2021 at 11:50 PM by Butterfly

Time for another report on my wonderful birthday orgasms:

7. After one hour of teasing on my knees with the anal hook, glass toy and wand.

*Note: I may not go into great detail about this orgasm, as I just wrote about a similar scene during our interrogation scene. If you would like to read about it, please click here.

When we did the interrogation role play, one of my favorite parts was scene 2 where I was teased with the hook, glass toy and the wand. So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday Orgasm #17, 6, 23 - Erotic story, teasing, stockings

Posted 09-06-2015 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

Here are some more wonderful birthday orgasms from this past rainy weekend:

17. While reading an erotic story out loud.

This orgasm made me incredibly nervous before we started. The thought of reading an erotic story in front of Asslvr, reading for everybody to hear, reading an erotic story out loud at all! Eeeeks! *blush*

But we did it. I did it!

Asslvr had me lay on the bed. I had my laptop ready to record next to me and I had the story (which
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #19, 20, 25, 26 - Sucker, Body Writing, Ruined

Posted 09-05-2015 at 12:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 09-07-2015 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly

The other night, after a late night at a company BBQ, Asslvr and I were super horny and were going to have sex before I remembered that we still needed to do this Birthday orgasm:

25. During sex while asslvr is wearing one of the glow in the dark sleeves.

Before we started, Asslvr let me use the small vibe on my clit. I turned it on high and put it between my legs and started to stroke it up and down, just barely hitting my clit at first. It didn't take long for me to start
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Body Writting.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	346  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Spankings and Orgasm #24

Posted 09-02-2015 at 03:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Thank you to everybody who posted on my birthday spankings thread, and thank you for all your wonderful birthday wishes. I had a fantastic birthday thanks to Asslvr and all of you.

Last night, after having a wonderfully delicious birthday dinner made for me by Asslvr, we decided it was time to receive my birthday spankings. We tallied the results and they were as follows:

236 votes
189 posts
+26 Assvr's addition for my age
A Butterfly Princess <3