Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Upcoming Endurance Bet Rules - Denial, Forced Orgasms

Posted 07-10-2021 at 08:01 PM by NudeDude61
Updated 07-17-2021 at 06:06 PM by NudeDude61

The Tournament

The tournament will be played between four players in two rounds. in the first round two of the players selected at random will play one head-to-head craps game. The remaining two players will do the same. In each case, the loser will be assessed a duration for his endurance penalty.

In the second round, the two losers of the first round will play each other in another head-to-head craps game. The loser of that game will also be assessed a duration of an endurance...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Password Into My Panties

Posted 05-04-2018 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Well, it was that time again...another chance to get nice and dirty on public cam, just time with a few people from GetDare watching including a certain puppy After last weeks “freestyle” show I decided to mix it up with a KEYWORD show. They may not be exactly the most inventive things in the world but they’re a simple way to get tasks from people who are less familiar with your likes, dislikes and limits (which is why PM dares work great); they’re the perfect easy “password into my panties”!
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Exposure Therapy: Shyness to Cam Slut

Posted 04-17-2018 at 01:21 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

This blog is created for the following adding thread task, 19 hours 20 minutes to go...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

On cams, pictures, titles, and respect

Posted 07-24-2015 at 11:21 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:25 PM by punishmypussy

Let me preface this by saying that I've been lurking on this website for 5+ years, although I've only recently become active in any kind of regularity. Therefore you might not know me, but I know a lot of you. And a lot of what I see and experience on this website bothers me.

First of all, I don't take pictures or appear on webcams. I have a lot of personal reasons for doing so, but those shouldn't matter. What should matter is that I don't take pictures or appear on cams, and any decent...
Posted in tangents
Old

Omegle

Posted 04-24-2014 at 03:46 AM by Pepe990

The other day I decided to go to omegle. Since I wear my ankle and wrist restraints, collar, and a gag every day at home, it turned out to be interesting. I ended up chatting with about 6 people. The first person was a girl. She only had a microphone but I could clearly understand her. I had to type my answer because I was gagged. We talked about random things at first. However then she took control and told me to put cloth pegs on my nipples and then rip them off. She thought that would hurt . Then...
Posted in Uncategorized