Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the floor in front of her. Number 48 is a picture of a naked girl sitting on a rock, exposing her breasts and pussy. Number 67 is a picture of a girl wearing a dress. She has her legs wrapped around two parallel bars, exposing her pussy to the camera. The final picture, 99, is of a naked girl at night. She is on a swing, again exposing her breasts and pussy. On to my adventure now.

I wore dark coloured clothes and snuck out of the house. I made it to the park without seeing any cars. I stripped off and started completing the pictures. I did them in numerical order. The pissing one was easy, and the area looked very similar to the picture. I was quite scared about the second one. There is a large rock that I was going to take the picture on, but it is under a street light and very easily seen. I did this one very quickly, so as not to get seen by someone passing by. Next up was the one on the parallel bars, pretty straightforward. Lastly I hopped on the swing and got that shot too. I was still wanting to do more so I took some pictures of myself on a vertical fireman pole (trying to look as stripper-y as possible). After that I clothed myself and left. Can't remember if I cummed this time or not.

I really liked this one. I know at least one car went past when I was getting the swing shot, and a few others at different times. No dramas though.

PS. This was done in March or April but I didn't get around to uploading this. Here it is now. You'll have to source the inspiration picture from the Flashing Dare thread, which you can find here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2346 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments