Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 96

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123

Picture #96
Just after 12:30PM on a weekend, I completed number 96 of the Ultimate Flashing Dare. Can't actually show you the picture, but see the PS at the bottom.

This was an exhilarating dare. I decided to do it outside my front door, rather than the main side door. The side one is far too secluded to be useful for this dare. I formulated a plan. I would keep my clothes on and unlock the door. I would then go outside and set my phone up to take a picture (you're never seeing it), before going back inside. I threw my keys on the doormat outside and started stripping. I wore only some low heels that fitted me. Once I was ready I locked the door, went outside and closed it. I set my self timer counting and got into position for a picture. I ended up taking three and sheepishly looking around while waiting for the 15 second timers I set to go off. It was at that point I remembered there is crud inside the keyhole for this lock so I had to run around the verandah to the side door to let me in. The front door is raised up a set of stairs, and has a tree growing right in front of it. That does not give much cover though, as it is small and doesn't cover up all possible angles. Thankfully no-one came outside or pulled into our street.

PS: This was done in March or April but I didn't get around to uploading this. Here it is now. You'll have to source the inspiration picture from the Flashing Dare thread, which you can find here.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2041 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments