Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Looking for a Dare

Posted 01-02-2024 at 12:10 PM by Loving

I want to do a cam to cam chat on anonymous sex site. I need a dare to complete while on it. Should I be blindfolded so I can't see who can see me? What should I wear or not wear?

I am am exhibitionist male
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Posted 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 05-09-2021 at 02:40 PM by ClaireScott

Thank you everyone for your responses from my last post. Your kind sexy words (and dick pics - OMG! LOVE!) have definitely motivated me to keep going!

For this weekend, I got a dare from Tommytomjj which I thought was interesting. Here’s the dare:

So I would like you to roll a dice an hour before you go outside. This is how many glasses of water you have to drink before you go out (and obviously you can’t use the toilet once you start the dare). Drink them all before you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares I have received and status reporting

Posted 02-20-2020 at 06:08 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)
Updated 02-23-2020 at 01:53 AM by RubinPhoxx (updating status)

Quick post here of Dare just received. Since I will be blogging this anyway figured I'd start now.

*Dares I have done and received already WILL be added here as well, in the proper position on the page.

From d678151 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=291399
1. REVENGE, AVATAR, TRUTH1 Fck, Kiss, Hug or Pass, SEEK 1 PM DARE
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...ostcount=34921

Progress:
TRUTH1...
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.00 average.

Dare: naked on a trail walk (previously unpublished)

Posted 10-06-2019 at 10:06 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-18-2019 at 04:06 PM by SilverBlue

Hey, so I'm going to blog about another dare I did, that I didn't share in my blog because it wasn't part of the Ultimate Slut Dare, but it does involve nudity.

Right, so I was messaging with someone on getdare, I'll keep him anonymous but if he reads this, he'll know who he is. He suggested we chat on kik and we chatted on there for a while (even exchanged some more pics). Often, I'd be out going for a run on a trail when he'd message me, but we hadn't really done any dares together.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform – (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red...
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.06 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [2 of 2]

Posted 07-21-2019 at 12:01 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-08-2021 at 03:11 PM by SilverBlue

Read part 1 first.

I watched him go over to my drawers, carefully pulled open the drawers and took out the bag with all the bondage gear, placing the bag on the bed. He then started to cuff my wrists and tie them to the bed legs; then, instead of tying my ankles, he strapped the shackles around my knees, it really pulled my thighs wide open – I tested the restraints, but I couldn't move my thighs closer together at all. When I looked for him again, he was back over by my drawer,
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 2.16 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare bondage or "50 Shades of Silver" [1 of 2]

Posted 07-20-2019 at 03:00 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

“I've loved watching your reactions as I've done this, looking in to your eyes and seeing you submit, sensing the internal conflict as your opportunities to resist me are snuffed out one by one... And now those beautiful eyes are to be covered as well.”

It almost reads like an extract from an E. L. James novel. I have been journalling a series of tasks from the Ultimate Slut Dare, posted in the GetDare forums. Some dare reports are harder to write than others. This one was harder because