Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rate this Entry

Punished for being lazy - given by my owners and Larpus

Posted 08-22-2020 at 12:27 AM by Pet Ra

Punishment for being lazy – given by my owners and Larpus

While my owners are at work it's my job to keep the flat clean and make sure that dinner is ready to be served when they come home. Some may say this is more a slaves than a pets work, but I don't want to sit here and wait till my owners come home. Or that they have to do the household after they had worked all day.

On Thursday I spend most on the time here on gD chatting or browsing the internet.
So when Mistress came home early I haven't even started to prepare dinner, not to mention vacuuming :-( So in the evening I was put to “court”.

Serving my owners has to be my priority. I failed that.
But it spoke for me that I was not just chatting because I didn't want to do my work, but to give some advise on pet-play and enemas.
So I was given a “funishment”.

On Friday at 6am when my owners left to work Master took one of my steel plugs, lubed it and inserted it to my ass where I had to keep it during the day. I only was allowed to remove it every few hours to freshly lube it and then it had to go back in. I haven't done this in quite a while and in the evening it got a bit challenging. But I managed :-)

I was chatting with Larpus and had seen that he gave a member really interesting phrases to write on her body. So I asked if he could give me some too. He provided them immediately and told me to repeat every phrase ten times while keeping my pussy spread all the time. Thank you for that :-)
I asked Master and Mistress if they would like to expand my atonement to use them, so the phrases won't get forgotten and all the work Larpus put in the would be for nothing.

First I had to write them down, by hand, so I could read them from the paper.

- I am a naughty girl and deserve to be punished.
- I exist only for the pleasure of my masters.
- I am a filthy whore and have no purpose other than to have all my holes filled.
- Semen is the only thing that I enjoy drinking.
- My ass is my master's personal cock sleeve.
- I am nothing more than a dirty fucktoy.
- I crave to have my belly filled with piss.
- I am a public toilet, my mouth and ass are recepticles for semen and urine.
- Use my worthless holes however you want.
- I am a slut and my stupid mouth, ruined ass and worthless cunt are open to all.

I altered the “slut” in the last phrase to “pet”, because I'm not a slut

Then my time had come. Master placed my anal cone on the small table I had to do my daily anal training and removed the plug from my butt. It felt heavenly, but the cone on the table seems mocking me. Like it was saying: “Feeling light, huh? When I'm done with you, you will wish the the plug would been longer in you.” Master lubed my butthole and the cone before he helped me to get on the table. I kneeled over the cone, took a deep breath and prepared myself to have my, just unplugged, asshole get stretched to it's limits, like every day

Slowly I lowered myself to the cone, let it invade my butt slowly while taking deep breaths.
The tip went in easily and I got to the first rib, followed by the second and soon the third. The fourth one took a while, but I managed to get it in before, so it would fit today.
I moved my torso a bit, helping the cone to find it's way deeper into my body and suddenly it went in easily. I gasped in surprise.

I balanced myself and reached for my cunt, pulling it open with two fingers and began to read, loudly. But instead of just holding it open Master told me that I had to drew a circle around my clit after every phrase. Repeating all ten phrases ten times means I had to do 100 circles on my clit, but I could take all time in the world.
Giving my clit 100 circles? Maybe if I had to do just that I could manage.
But doing this while my ass was impaled and stretched out while presenting my hairy slit and being watched by my owners and reading out degrading phrases? I was not sure about that.

Oh boy, was I oozing down there when I was halfway done and the ten repeats of the last phrase were clearly more moaned then spoken, but I managed it. It wasn't even as bad as I expected. Then Master said just one word. “Edge”.

And I obeyed. I rubbed my pussy while Mistress yelled at me. Will you neglect you chores again? No Mistress. Will you work hard next week and not slacking around? Yes Mistress.
As I could feel that I was getting close to orgasm I looked at Master. Can I please cum? Master chuckled. No orgasms for you this weekend, understand? I bit my lips and nod. So he asked louder. Do you understand? I winced, he hardly raises his voice. I... I understand, Master. Thank you.
So I put my hands on my knees and waited that the edge faded. But it was harder then I thought. My pussy twitched, causing my asshole to tighten, making me feel the cone, making my pussy twitch.

Master commented how sexy I looked on the pedestal – a display of lust and passion.
Mistress thought that I more looked like a display of humiliation and primal need.

As I looked down on me I saw that while rubbing my cunt I also rubbed my juices in my fur, it was all sticky. And as I looked on the table I saw the prove that I have the nickname “Puddles” for a reason.

After half an hour Master helped me get up from the cone and down from the table. But my legs fell asleep and were all tingly and I had to hold on to a chair while stretching my legs. So involuntary I gave my owners a good look at my gaping ass. Well, Master don't seemed to mind and inspected the work I had done to it. I think he is satisfied with it
Then they hugged me and told me how wonderful I managed reading out loud while playing with myself. I thanked them for taking so good care of me.

Also I want to say “Thank you” (also on behalf of my owners) to Larpus for giving me this humiliating phrases
Posted in Reports
Views 2493 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are most welcome, any time.