Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Christmas count down

Posted 12-22-2011 at 11:00 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Getting all excited now that it's Christmas eve eve.....
Hope you have all been good little girls and boys?

Trying to think of something special for some festive fun to share here so will have put some thought into it and see what comes up

Festive Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey dudes and dudets

Posted 12-21-2011 at 10:55 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Morning, afternoon and/or evening,

Well been tied up with college so been a while since I was here last so a quick update if anyone is interested- lost of school work little shopping and no dares. Well not quite true, was on messenger last night and was given a dare which was easy so I liked it lol. Looking forward to Christmas yeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lookin forward to tomorrow

Posted 10-08-2011 at 04:07 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers

Been shopping today (guess what I got!!!!). Completed a dare and ha fun.

Well looking forward to tomorrow, will be meeting Amy tomorrow and that's always fun. You know best friends really are special army they, that some one you feel you can share with and don't need to explain. Tell them all your secrets or most of them and not be judged. Well that's Amy for me, hope you all got someone like that. Guess you know what I mean!!!!?

I must be tired...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

All wrapped up wrapped

Posted 10-08-2011 at 06:59 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers

I've finished the film wrap dare and have to say it was pretty uncomfortable coz it gets pretty sweaty done up like that. I was pretty iky and glad to be able to get into the shower. Don't think that is one I'd try again. Didn't go out like it just around the house under my t and jeans. Dint think I could have stood it if I'd gone out like that too.

Anyway got another dare which I have gone out in. Had to wear a scarf as panties and a thin belt for a bra. Not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A dare a dare tonight I have a dare

Posted 10-07-2011 at 12:17 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well GD'ers,

A very nice GD'er has given me a dare. I have to replace my undies with cling film....... Sticky!

But I'm going to see how long I can go......!

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's Friday yaaaaaaaaaah

Posted 10-07-2011 at 10:22 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey there GD'ers,

Well it's Friday and got a ton of homework to do but looking forward to the weekend. Not got much planed at the moment. Supposed to be meeting up with Amy but not sure if can soooooooo may be at a loose end. May be in a skirt tomorrow so if you can think of a dare (tame) I may see what I can do.

Have a great Friday ppls

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmm not a single dare

Posted 10-06-2011 at 11:59 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers

Well not a single dare and I was feeling daringggggg.

Bet you are all busy......

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized