Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me, myself and I, and all of you to

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Latest sort of completed dare

Posted 01-14-2012 at 01:58 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Well I was given a dare to do and wasn't going to blog it but no point in doing this else I spose. I was dared to put the light on in my room, and stand at the window naked and mb two times. I was too nervous to do it naked so was in my undies. Never managed to O though as was to scared while there but did stay there for maybe three minutes with my eyes closed the whole time. I was shaking when finished but had quite a buzz.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just wondering

Posted 01-14-2012 at 04:43 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

I got thinking last night about first crushes. I know most people probably had a crush on like a teacher or friends dad or brother. I just was thinking if like people had crushes on best friends like of the same sex I mean. Not saying I have Amy is just my best friend and anyway don't think she is like that and neither am I I mean. Just wondering.

Am I making no sense at all.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twilight

Posted 01-13-2012 at 04:03 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers,

I was taking with some gfs at college about Twilight and am thinking that I must be the only girl who thinks its rubbish. Just not my thing I guess.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On the team

Posted 01-12-2012 at 10:53 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Well last time I said I was trying out for netball, well I'm in the team, goal defence-who'd have though since I must be one of the shortest girls there- gf?

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How is it going

Posted 01-10-2012 at 12:32 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

So how was your weekend, good I hope. I spent a bit of time shopping on Saturday and Sunday went swimming with Amy. No dares so no embarrassment. Then back to college and more work. Still tonight having a break from homework. Did get dared to post a pick of today's undies and don't normally do pics but since I have no intention of being in them for the pic I'll try if I can get the silly thing to actually upload!!!

Am actually trying out for netball tomorrow,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new word

Posted 01-08-2012 at 02:18 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 01-08-2012 at 02:38 PM by KellyDean

Hey GD'ers,

Been thinking, do that sometimes, and I've decided I really like the word snuggle. Was chatting with Amy and she said how nice it is having a freshly made bed that you can snuggle into on a Friday night knowing Saturday you don't have to go to skool. she's right it so good and I have to say I love to snuggle. Even more with someone special. Mmm just thinking about that a bit more. Mmmmmmmmm.

So, dare you to.......snuggle

Huggs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New year fisrt dare

Posted 01-08-2012 at 05:12 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Happy new year, maybe a bit late sorry. So been a while since I actually did a dare but thought I'd share this one with you. Not done it yet as have to wait for summer to come back since its too cold brrrrrrr! But want to do it though I'm nervous. Was on messenger and talkin to someone about what was doin today and that's when i got the dare I got some white Lycra cycling shorts a while ago but not worn them. Was having a tidy up and found them. Anyway point is tried them...
Posted in Uncategorized