Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Toy Review - WeVibe Melt

Posted 09-17-2022 at 08:50 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A powerful air pulsing clitoral stimulator with blue-tooth control capabilities.

As I mentioned in an earlier review, I purchased quite a few pulsating and suction toys to do my own research on what worked for me. The first review I did for this set was on the Shots suction toy, and I really truly didn’t like it - I think it was my lowest rated toy I’ve written about to date. This toy though, this toy is much much different.

Pros: At...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

My Toys

Posted 01-14-2018 at 05:06 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-02-2023 at 04:56 PM by Pet Ra

Some dildos (regular and suction cup)
several plugs
eight egg vibrators
nipple chain
pussy + clit pump
paddle
crop
ball gag
enema kit
ropes
dog collar + leash
chastity belt
anal beads with four 4cm-beads
butt-plug-tail (fox, because dog-tail-plugs look like shit)
anal cone (for daily mdeitation)
Hitachi Magic Wand
Animal Dildo "Dalmatian"
getDare Devil
Posted in Signature
Old

Magic Wand Vibrator Review

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Magic Wand Vibrator Review
By Tyragon123

This is the first in a series of reviews that I will be writing, about the various sex toys that I own. I bought my first toy in about August of 2016 (a small, jewelled, metal buttplug), and it wasn't until January 2017 that my collection expanded again. Since that point, my collection has grown at a steady rate, to the point where it fills up a very deep drawer built into my desk.

I'll start with one of my most recent purchases....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly's toy box: Hitachi Magic Wand

Posted 02-02-2016 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: These reviews are my own opinion. I do not work for any company who sells these toys. I do not profit in anyway. They are simply my opinions and experiences. I also do not speak to the safety of any particular toy and am not responsible for your safety when you use a particular toy. I also do not promise that you will have a similar experience to mine. If your opinion or experience is different from mine, please share it in the comments as I am only one person and the more people who comment,...
A Butterfly Princess <3