Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave
Old
Rating: 44 votes, 2.32 average.

Slut Report: Rugby Fans

Posted 11-14-2019 at 03:48 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-21-2021 at 05:23 PM by SilverBlue

Current task: I must give 7 guys BJs, let 7 guys fuck my ass, and let 7 more guys fuck me in the pussy. (Variety is the Spice of Life 2)Progress: 3 oral, 3 vaginal, 1 anal
Dare: Ultimate Slut Dice Dare
Outfit: Black dress, Black ankle boots, StarFucker lip glass, black eyeliner, no eye-shadow, no underwear.
Location: This took place on an evening when the Rugby World Cup was still going, NZ was playing someone, the bars and clubs were quite busy.

The Rugby Fan
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Gangbang "Sub" Slut #4 (1 / 4)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 09:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:14 AM by SilverBlue

I'm breaking this post into parts, people said longer posts were harder to read in one go.

2 years ago I started playing adult dares with a friend with benefits. Standing in front of the windows of my apartment naked, leaving a vibrator in overnight, not wearing a bra in public, even undressing outside, it was fun, risqué but we found a new long dare on GetDare that he dared me to do the Ultimate Slut Challenge tasks. I was to go into the dare in the dark, not revealing the tasks until
Old
Rating: 31 votes, 2.16 average.

Continuing the Ultimate Slut Dare...

Posted 03-15-2019 at 05:17 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:59 AM by SilverBlue

So I'm continuing with the ultimate slut dare. I've contacted a guy I've met before through a kiwi swingers site. He is already aware of my slutty actions, I've mentioned what I've done and we've agreed to meet up this afternoon (it's currently 1pm Saturday NZ time).

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

The weather is clearing up, its patchy clouds but it looks like the afternoon might fine up. I'm
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The
Old
Rating: 34 votes, 2.38 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare: Week 1

Posted 02-04-2019 at 10:13 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 02:48 AM by SilverBlue

Back in 2016 a certain Silver Fox and Blue Girl set up a getdare account. I was challenged to complete the Ultimate Slut Dice Dare way back then. I now have assumed sole ownership of the SilverBlue account and must complete the challenge as best as I can.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261538

1. I will uncover what my tasks are.
2. I do not want spoilers from anyone about what tasks are ahead. Sorry (not sorry) but anyone posting dare spoilers will