Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2020, I am coming

Posted 12-31-2019 at 08:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)

For the third time, I want to make up and share my thoughts about the upcoming year, 2020.

Quote:
Career-wise, I did a little step up, but I have to aquire a new job again after my project and work place has been canceled. I'd like to keep myself on the level and become good at it. Though, I might step out of my current industry for a while just to see how it is in another.

Kink-wise, deepthroats worked off, and now I only got a much lower amount to complete. My learning is, to
Oracle
Old

Product Review: Moon Glow UV Paint Powder (Gunge) For Messy Fans

Posted 07-17-2018 at 01:35 PM by SissySlutSamantha

This is my product review for:

Moon Glow - 80g UV Paint Powder

Whilst looking around the web for a cheaper and more readily available alternative for gunge powder online, I stumbled upon this product on amazon. In the description of the product its said:

"Will create 6-8 litres of thick neon paint or 5 litres of super thick gunge"

I immediately went down to the reviews section but was sad to see there was only 1 review, so I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Beginner's Guide to Purchasing Sex Toys

Posted 05-21-2018 at 05:03 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Buying sex toys/lube/clothing online or instore can be a daunting experience. I know it was for me the first couple of times. I'm going to give a few tips on how to choose and purchase reliable items as confidentially as possible.

Online Purchases
Buying things online is not especially difficult, especially if you live alone/with people that won't scrutinise your mail. It requires very little human interaction and you have hundre... thousands of sites to choose from (maybe even millions,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Magic Wand Vibrator Review

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:21 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Magic Wand Vibrator Review
By Tyragon123

This is the first in a series of reviews that I will be writing, about the various sex toys that I own. I bought my first toy in about August of 2016 (a small, jewelled, metal buttplug), and it wasn't until January 2017 that my collection expanded again. Since that point, my collection has grown at a steady rate, to the point where it fills up a very deep drawer built into my desk.

I'll start with one of my most recent purchases....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slave Review: Subme101

Posted 05-17-2014 at 09:43 AM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)

Every submissive, without exception, is a human being with needs, dreams, failures, and fears. It is difficult to get more than a small sampling of someone via the internet, and more so difficult after only a short conversation. Be that as it may, this is my review of subme101's quality as a slave.

Presentation

Subme101's username is "Sub Me 101" based upon simple assumption. The basic breakdown is that she wishes someone to make her submit. The "101"...
Distinguished Member