Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

‎‎‎✨✨PM Dares✨✨

Posted 02-18-2021 at 12:44 PM by LucieA
Updated 11-06-2023 at 06:30 AM by LucieA

Tease and Torture a Denied Slut

Dares in red are temporarily disabled.

Please use common sense and don't bombard me with a whole bunch at once! It gets overwhelming and really hard to keep track of.

Balls - I will insert my big kegel balls so that one ball is inside me against my g-spot and the other is hanging outside, keeping constant stimulating pressure against my cunt. Can be done at home or at work.

Bare - Next time I sleep, it will be...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Learning to hold my orgasms

Posted 01-18-2021 at 10:55 AM by Orgasmdenialslut

I have began learning how to control and hold my orgasms today was a big fail, I was only able to hold for 1 minute and then I made myself accidentally cum. I have been provided with a training schedule to hopefully improve this, I will do this for a least 4 weeks
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

She

Posted 12-12-2020 at 03:11 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

“Hands behind your back, shoulders straight.” Her order warms the slope of my shoulder as I stand and stare at the mirror in front of me. See myself naked, hard, obeying the orders of the woman behind me.
The one who owns my pleasure. Who has the right to mark me with the bruises on my thighs and the red lines still striping my upper back.
The one who’s forbidden me to touch for days now.

I want to writhe, kneel for her and beg, but I know better. She won’t take kindly to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 32 votes, 4.38 average.

week 17 just one evening reported Community service task

Posted 01-24-2019 at 03:25 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-24-2019 at 03:58 AM by jane@

SUNDAY 20TH

When in London the previous week See Week 15 a week of Jane Bond https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89006
I played various spy games with Master -
Unfortunately afterwards it came to light I vandalised with chalk marks a public monument and a phone box see attached pictures.
Excerpts from Emails
Email from TTJ Tiny Teats Jane@ to Master -
> I plead guilty of defacing and vandalism of a public phone box in London I also wish you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ by river butt plug.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	797   Click image for larger version

Name:	Inkedbench TTJ was suposed to have O on_LI.jpg
Views:	948
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	798   Click image for larger version

Name:	bench  did have O on.jpg
Views:	950
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	799   Click image for larger version

Name:	cleaned off.jpg
Views:	936
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	800   Click image for larger version

Name:	TTJ pee.jpg
Views:	941
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	801  

Click image for larger version

Name:	part cleaned phone box.jpg
Views:	936
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	802  
Posted in The Contract
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.
A Butterfly Princess <3