Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Orgasm Diary

Posted 06-20-2023 at 10:46 AM by DumbSlut1
Updated 10-30-2023 at 06:47 AM by DumbSlut1

I’ve recently entered a very fulfilling dynamic with Azyliux. The core of this dynamic has been strict orgasm control, so in that vein, I’ve been asked (ordered) to keep a public diary of all orgasms that I am permitted to have under his control.

Denial: A History

In past dynamics I’ve been lucky enough to have received fairly regular orgasms (still not as many as I prefer to have lol). I have zero experience with long term denial. In the past I’ve struggled to respect...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Edge & Orgasm Log

Posted 03-29-2021 at 06:10 AM by FTMRandom
Updated 01-09-2024 at 12:47 AM by FTMRandom

Edges

Orgasms

Date format: D/M/Y
Posted in Logs
Old

A New Year, A Beautiful Challenge - 1 year of denial

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:43 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

The last minutes of 2020 had me submerged in pleasure, swept away by one orgasm after another. The first day of 2021 brings a new promise—a year of denial.

When I joined getDare in October, kink was mostly about anal fun and the pleasure of pain—spanking, clamps, the idea of giving someone the power to hurt me and love it. I rarely went more than two days without an orgasm. On lazy days, I used to have more than one over the course of a day. Pleasure was uninhibited. When I submitted...
getDare Addict
Old

Please, Sir, may I cum for you?

Posted 12-06-2020 at 10:19 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’m begging you. With words, just words at first. Please, Sir, may I please cum for you? Please, Sir. I beg of you.

On my aching knees. Feeling the unyielding, cold floor and wishing you could see me beg. Bending forward in supplication, hands in front of me, tits pressed to the floor too. I wish I could crawl to beg at your feet, to look up at you, to see your eyes and know, guess, try to understand what your eyes tell me. I want to show you how desperate you’ve gotten me, I want you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A Feast before the Fast

Posted 10-08-2019 at 03:42 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 10-09-2019 at 07:14 AM by PrincessJessica

A Feast Before the Fast

Well my chastity sentence has begun. I can’t quite imagine going for many months(!) without touching my dicklet for pleasure but equally I’m very excited by it; inconveniently so. I’ve done maybe a week before and needed to beg during the thread for a touch. That only lasted a week. I won’t even get to touch again before Christmas.

The morning after the thread finished I could finally unveil my fate. I’ll have to be honest I had it down as a mindfuck...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I can’t deny the difference

Posted 07-15-2019 at 04:44 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

I can’t deny the difference

I’m (finally!) coming to the end of my latest denial. 2 months of horny thoughts floating around in my mind and I can finally get that sweet release. Without any great surprise I’m still as clumsy an edger as last time (getting past a 1 month with lots of edging is tricky). What was a surprise for me is how much different doing this for a PM dare was to giving up my orgasms for my dominant.

Despite going a year without a full orgasm I’m still
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

Posted 05-03-2019 at 06:55 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

Quote:
Search for a video of a girl masturbating. You have as long as she has to cum, but: You can only use either your pinky finger to "stroke" or a vibe on slow.
If you don't manage you're clearly not horny enough and have to add as much days to your denial as the video was long.
This would be my final chance to orgasm before a 30-day denial so the pressure was on. After only having one single orgasm since my year-long denial I was pretty desperate and actually finding the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving