Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

JuNo Day 6 Task & Report

Posted 06-09-2023 at 04:23 PM by lola.fox

JuNo Task Day 6

1 Point: Find and post three gifs you enjoy in #nsfwmedia. Edge once before posting each.
2 Points: Do #1 and also post a report telling us how you are feelings at this stage of Juno. (Minimum of 150 words).
3 Points: Do #1 and #2 and also post an original story or caption of at least 150 words.

JuNo Task 6 Report

I went with three points today. I can’t post all three gifs here because they contain nudity, but if you’re interested
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

JuNo Day 3 Task & Report

Posted 06-03-2023 at 04:55 PM by lola.fox

JuNo Task Day 3

1 Point: Post a nsfw selfie in #nsfwselfie discord channel.
2 Points: Edge once for each person who reacts to the photo within 24 hours.
3 Points: Edge once for each reaction the photo gets within 24 hours.

The photo with the most reacts in 24 hours gets a bonus point.

JuNo Task 3 Report

This one is relatively easy for me. I found a cute bra I forgot about buying and never wore and took a selfie and posted in the
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6937-1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	1188  
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

The Pain Game! (Video game version: GTA V)

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:26 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:12 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options. This is an alternate version to the card game I posted - this is the video game version of the Pain Game - using Grand Theft Auto V on PS4.

Let me know if you prefer this version or the card game. If I have time I will play both! Feel free to suggest edits to the below game too

Posted in Dare Games
Old

The Pain Game! (Card game)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 06:32 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:13 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options.

Please feel free to suggest edits to the below game and I will incorporate when I play at the weekend

How it works
  1. Shuffle two identical decks of cards, so each number is repeated 8 times + 4 Jokers
  2. Pick up a random card and perform the associated action below
  3. Continue until
Posted in Dare Games
Old

Mr. A’s Extreme Home Alone Dares – Schedule! (9th – 11th Oct)

Posted 10-06-2020 at 04:08 AM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-10-2020 at 06:31 PM by bdsm_guy1

Background
In case you didn’t catch my thread, as I will be home alone from 9th to 11th October 2020 I issued a poll where GD members can vote on which dares I should do to fill my time. I massively misjudged the response rate and it turns out I will be doing all 10 dares (plus a few extra posted on the thread!). Therefore I am sharing below a suggested schedule of activities from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon – please feel free to suggest edits or additions!

I think that all
Old

Fucking lose-on-purpose-losers - 1on1 Dare battle Fix

Posted 04-02-2020 at 04:38 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-02-2020 at 07:58 AM by CSasha

Interested in games with the stakes of doing a dare for your opponent?
But opponents lose on purpose turn you off?

Don't despare.
You and I can fix this!

First ask yourself if you don't want to lose yourself? Seriously, we are doing this for the chance of losing, right? But it's not an interesting game if we are not playing as good as we can.

If you really want to play for it, daring the risk to lose but taking the chance to win and make...
Oracle
Posted in Games, TORD Online
Old

Token PM dares

Posted 06-10-2018 at 02:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-05-2018 at 07:47 AM by CSasha

ALL OUT OF ORDER

Inspired by and bluntly STOLEN from Kitten's PM dares I now try some new PM dares for a limited time. Feel free to also use my other Temporary PM dares as well as My current main PM dares.

You can also give me and others PM dares directly in the PM dare party thread, and also get PM dares yourself if you have a link to your own list in your signature.

Disclaimer
Until now, I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me
Oracle