Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Braless revealing workout clothes at my new gym

Posted 11-11-2023 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I haven’t been up to much these past few days except a pizza dare last night by HW1997. I have a report and will share once I have permission to.

I was feeling kinda guilty about that greasy pizza and a side of wings that I pigged out on last night so I decided to use the gym in my new apartment building. Here’s an account of my “adventurous” trip to my apartment gym.

I decided that to entertain and motivate myself during the workout, I would dress in a manner...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Moved to a new place, and a renewed excitement.

Posted 11-06-2023 at 05:12 PM by ClaireScott

Hey everyone,
It’s been awhile and I’ve missed typing up stories of my wilder exhibitionist side. I’ve recently moved again, and now live on the outskirts of town a little further than I used to. The increasing cost of rent has pushed me out, and unless I find a roommate who can accept my nakedness, I had to find a place I could afford on my own.

I don’t mind, with a new place comes new excitement about dares I can do in my new surroundings. I’m currently in an apartment...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Nude hotel Stay - Day 1, part 2 unexpected date and fuck

Posted 02-24-2023 at 04:57 PM by ClaireScott

If you have not read part one, it’s not a big deal but it would give context to this report. In summary, I decided to stay in a hotel for 2 days and remain as naked as I possibly can through the entire duration with the following self imposed rules:

1) Be fully naked whenever I’m in the hotel room
2) curtains of hotel room cannot be closed at any time
3) if I am performing any sex acts, the hotel room door must be wide open
4) outside of the hotel room, no underwear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked hotel stay, Day 1, Part 1

Posted 02-24-2023 at 12:23 PM by ClaireScott

Lately I’ve been trying to think of ways to expose myself more during the cold winter months. Public tasks have been difficult with the cold so I decided a good place would be a hotel where I could potentially interact with strangers. I’ve also been trying to find ways to be more of a slut, and recently I’ve been more liberal with blowjobs to anyone who has made any advances. If we went in a casual date, you’d pretty much get sucked off by the end of the date. I’ve enjoyed the attention and it does get...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Indoor dare - seen by strangers

Posted 12-17-2022 at 01:57 AM by ClaireScott

Hey GetDare community,
I recently completed a dare provided by zephyrnem that involved dice rolls and dares. Below is the dare provided:

A) Roll a die for what you will wear:
1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked
B)Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:
1. Roll a room number
2. Elevator (roll die again for how many buttons you push)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Change room and “accidental” bikini drop at a public pool

Posted 11-30-2022 at 11:17 AM by ClaireScott

A couple of weeks ago i decided to try the good old “swimsuit came off by accident” dare at a public pool. I had been dared to go skinny dipping before, or to undress in the pool and toss my clothes out of the pool etc. These I have done and while the risk of being see was relatively low (it was a pool in my apartment building), I still got a thrill from them.

This time, I wanted to be seen. I couldn’t figure out how to get completely naked at the pool as that would be too apparent, so...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized