Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Rules

Posted 10-06-2022 at 01:55 PM by sexualfeelings
Updated 09-20-2023 at 11:36 PM by sexualfeelings

If caught breaking my rules please swiftly correct and punish me.
  1. After meeting the goal of accident points I am to destroy/lock away all of my big girl panties and wear training pants or diapers 24/7 until potty training is deemed done by a thread.
  2. I must answer truthfully on my current underwear when asked, no matter by who or where I am asked.
  3. I must call the toilet the potty. Always online, whenever possible offline.
  4. I must always wear either panties, training panties,
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

An Interesting Start to the New Year

Posted 01-03-2020 at 10:30 PM by Night Drifter

First, a Little Background
Over the course of mid-to-late December, I found myself greatly enjoying the If you don't reply... thread. As I was playing, Goddess Chloe and I went back and forth against each other for a little while. We both enjoy bets and competition, so we decided on a wager. Whoever made the other miss more posts, would win. It was a fun but busy game, and in the end we tied. To settle the draw we played a game of battleship and opened a versus thread so that GetDare could help...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Playing with Bannanas

Posted 01-01-2020 at 03:47 AM by Analonly

Ok so I finally did a task with bannans. I had to get stuff my ass with some bannans, essentially giving myself a solid enema. I wasn't really given a number of bananas or length that I should keep it in so I just winged it.

So initially I gave myself several enemas to clean myself out and then I used my roughly 1.6 in wide and like 8 in long vibrator to warm my ass up a little. O I forgot to mention, that I haven't really played with my ass in awhile so just using the vibrator was a good...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

12 Month Diaper Dare

Posted 12-30-2017 at 09:44 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince
Tags diaper

Hello community due to a dare that I posted on the 27th of December 2017 I will be wearing diapers for the entire of 2018. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330431)

I plan to update this blog on a weekly basis with how I am doing in the dare and my "unpotty training." I think that this will be challenging for me especially in the Summer months when I can't wear a jacket to cover the top of my trousers.

Support would be appreciated as right now I am...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Battleship Diaper Challenge

Posted 09-08-2017 at 10:26 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 09-08-2017 at 04:17 PM by slavepuptx

Game 1 decides who WILL be in diapers. Loser will be in diapers. Length of time depends on how many ships winner has left: 1 ship diapered until bed time; 2 ships diapered until following morning; 3 ships diapered until tomorrow bedtime; 4 ships diapered until second morning.

Loser of game 1 can demand a second game with either of the following conditions: he will have double the length of diaper time from the first game OR he can choose to double layer diapers for the diaper time from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

While Master Sleeps

Posted 05-02-2014 at 07:42 PM by slavepuptx

Starting tonight I am luck enough to be controlled by Master until tomorrow night. It started as soon as I got home for work. I was instructed to get naked (although that changed quickly into wearing a diaper) and do my household chores for at least 1.5 hours. Only then would I be allowed to eat my dinner...which had to be eaten from a bowl while on my hands and knees with hands covered in socks to make them into proper paws. Having completed these tasks, I have sent pictures and a video to my Master...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1: And They're Off! [Finished]

Posted 08-16-2013 at 11:06 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-17-2013 at 11:46 PM by JTN2010

Dares today:
From the Fetish Person Above me Dare
Started around noon and didn't remove and clean up until around 1:45am (so nearly a good 14 hours). I don't know how many times I urinated, I held off messing myself until about 8pm or so but I couldn't hold it (which confined me to my room after that). About an hour later because of a below dare I ended up slapping on another diaper (over the first) which was very much needed but did very little.
I ignorantly had Taco Bell around...