Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

10 Random Fun Facts about me

Posted 11-30-2015 at 01:38 PM by Foxy Rose
Updated 12-01-2015 at 11:31 AM by Foxy Rose

So, to incorporate with my ad, I decided to give you 10 random fun facts about me, should you still be interested in me!

1. I'm a HUGE TV series buff. I have a collection that ranges from 2 Broke Girls to The Vampire Diaries to House to CSI (The complete collection!) to Game of Thrones to True Blood to Vikings, just to name a few.

2. We celebrate Christmas in the summer. That means we usually have a HOT day. Sometimes it is cloudy, but it hardly rains on Christmas day. Notice, I say hardly, which means it has rained on Christmas day in the past.

3. Though I don't associate myself as a Little, I crave a lot of attention. I am pretty unsure about myself, so I might need a lot of reassurance that you are here for the right reason(s) and that you are only interested in ME! I don't deal well with sharing what is considered mine. I have eyes and ears everywhere, even when I'm not online or in the chat rooms. What you might consider as being friendly, I might see it as flirting and that you're not serious about ME. Which is your ultimate goal, you want to be with ME!

4. I have a wide collection of movies. Ranging from Animation (Disney, Pixar, etc.) to Comedy to Adventure to Horrors/Thrillers to Musicals. Though I am not a huge fan of Horror/Thriller movies, I do enjoy watching them mostly during the day, when I know I will be safe and the lights will be on. The last "Horror" I watched, was Unfriended, because my BFF loves horrors and it was just one of the freakiest things I've seen in a long time!

5. I have a very wild imagination and I make assumptions pretty fast. Don't make me wait too long to get into contact with me. If you commit or plan on committing to me, and for some reason you are unavailable for a period of time, try to make a plan to let me know. I HATE being taken for a ride. The same with lying and fakes. I am pretty accurate in assuming when I come across people who lie to me or is fake.

6. I can't go a day, let alone a few hours, without music playing, even in the back ground. I have a wide collection ranging from Classical to Pop to Hip Hop to RnB to Country to House to Rave to my native tongue (Afrikaans) artist(s) to O.S.T's of some movies. When I like a song or artist, I make sure to get all their albums or just the particular song.

7. I recently discovered that my grandmother's (my father's mother) family comes from France, i.e. I have a long line of Huguenot history. Apart from that, my ancestors came from Europe - more specifically: The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark and France. Oh and I have some "royal" blood in me (not to brag). My grandmother's (my mother's mother) cousin was married to a famous Lieutenant in the Boer War.

8. I am the baby in my immediate family. I have two older brothers, making me the only girl and my parents' baby. Yes, it's weird at age 30 to still be considered a baby, but I am to my parents.

9. I still live at home. It was my own choice a couple of years ago to move back home. If you ask why? Because of a very bad break up 3 / 4 years back. The house belongs to my 2 brothers and I, so basically my parents are living with me in MY house! That does mean that my sexual activities are limited mostly to night time or the odd occasion that I will be home alone. Please bare this in mind if you want to have any type of kinky fun. Unless we can limit noise and it can be easily hidden (during the day)!

10. I completed 2 diplomas (back to back) - Tourism Management; and Food and Beverage Management. I am a keen baker and I love experimenting with food. Though my heart lies more with baking. My biggest dream is to open my own bakery in the future.

Did this peak your interest further in me? Please PM me. I am sure you've been looking for me as much as I've been looking for you!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 927 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    7. I recently discovered that my grandmother's (my father's mother) family comes from France, i.e. I have a long line of Huguenot history.
    I have a line of Huguenot blood in my family tree too! We're distant cousins!
  2. Old Comment
    You are awesome. This proves it. And you have excellent taste in movies/tv shows, btw. I'm also rather comforted that I'm not the only person who craves music that frequently.
    Posted 11-30-2015 at 09:08 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I have a line of Huguenot blood in my family tree too! We're distant cousins!
    I always knew there was something about you. And you're most Dutch as well... Mmmm, come here cuz :P
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    You are awesome. This proves it. And you have excellent taste in movies/tv shows, btw. I'm also rather comforted that I'm not the only person who craves music that frequently.
    Don't make me blush NLG! Thank you for saying I'm awesome though. But not as awesome as the friends I've made, and the friendly acquaintances I've made on here!
    Updated 12-01-2015 at 11:16 AM by Foxy Rose