Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur

Posted 09-08-2009 at 05:22 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Okay. This should be funny to Jews and to those of you who know stuff about us. Yom Kippur is a fast day () a day where we don't eat anything at all for over twenty-four hours, so that we focus more on God and repentance. Arguably, it makes people focus less on repentance, and more on, say, food.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Day of Classes

Posted 09-08-2009 at 05:13 PM by Komodo Jones

To prove to Lil' Angel that I can write about something in my blog that is not bdsm related I am writing this entry. ...OK I'm done.
Just kidding, today I finally started classes and I knew that I made a big mistake scheduling three of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday so today was a long day. I had intro into short story writing first thing, and our teacher took no time before she had used the f word. Now when I'm talking to people I swear. I'm not saying I've become desensitized to profanity...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School Again

Posted 09-08-2009 at 10:12 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 09-08-2009 at 05:23 PM by lokelake

Dang, this summer cruised by. Tommarow, I start my second year of college, also my third semester. This simester may hard, ok, really hard. I am taking 3 courses, one which is an online class, so I can do that one from at home.

The hardest class is going to be college Algebra. The crappiest class is going to be English 102. The funnest class is going to be my online class which is called, "Online Meterology."

I just cant believe it how crappy school is starting...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Opening Thoughts

Posted 09-07-2009 at 11:07 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Hello all who stumble across this! This is my first blog EVER, so expect my thoughts on life, the universe, and everything (42!); all the way down to my life and ideas.
I first came to getDare about a year ago, but took a year long break after just a short while. I came back pretty recently, and enjoyed the atmosphere from everyone here. Shortly after I came back, a member here asked if I wanted to be his master! I agreed, and we have been together for a month now. I love posting everywhere...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The word on everybody's lips is gonna be-

Posted 09-07-2009 at 04:13 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

ROXIE.

This comes from the famed musical, Chicago- my favorite old-fashioned musical. In it, Roxie cheats on her husband because a man named Fred Casely told her that he had conections. She wants to get into vaudeville (it takes place in the Roaring Twenties) and thinks he can get her in. When it is revealed that he actually has no connections whatsoever, he shoots him. She convinces her husband Amos,...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I went bowling

Posted 09-06-2009 at 09:42 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

We went bowling yesturday (sunday), me and my family.

I sucked. We played 3 games, and I scored a 67 on all 3.

I need a lighter ball. A 6 pound ball is too heavy, lol. Maybe I can get a 4 pound ball, lol.

I think I sucked is because depp wasn't there to give me support
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh Man...

Posted 09-06-2009 at 08:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Depp, remember back when you said I can have religous debates in the chat, as long if I created another room for it?

Well, this chat I can't do that. I can't create rooms. That sucks, oh well.

Depp!!!!!!! I have an idea!!!!! How about make another room called "the debate room" where incase if people don't want to hear a debate in the lounge, the dabaters can go in the debate room. And the debates doesnt have to be about religion, it can be about anything,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized