Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My first dare in quite a while...

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:54 PM by Bloxo

I've been back I guess a few months now...focusing on my WamPalooza thread (please check out bets and challenges for this fun messy game!) and dabbling here and there...
The last couple of days I've actually had some time at home, life got busy once restrictions came down!
I decided to try and be more active, reach out to some people...and in an attempt to get more interest in my game I've been trying to invite people who would be interested...

It is a bit of a quiet week,...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Loan Wolves Task Report - Denial, Teasing and Lots of Thrusting

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:48 PM by lola.fox
Updated 07-13-2021 at 04:32 PM by lola.fox

Over on the Unofficial gD Server we're playing a little game that I created called Loan Wolves where you have to pay off "debt" with tasks from "buyers" in exchange for currency. You and a group of "wolves" pay off your individual debts, but if someone doesn't pay off their own the whole pack gets punished - so it's better to be proactive and help each other out and do as many tasks as possible to help the collective. This is a fun little report I made for several of the...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

(Inactive) Current PM dares

Posted 07-13-2021 at 09:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 08-04-2023 at 08:44 AM by CSasha

Inactive

Never heard of PM dares or still wondering about some details? Click here to get more information.

Only one PM dare per person, per day!

Feel free to suggest any new PM dares.

Inactive - PLUGGED - And I will be plugged for my next 20 posts or comments on getDare
Completed/To do: 40/40

ADD - I post in another add thread than the Add thread for all

QUICK - I post...
Oracle