Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Piss Swirly

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:37 PM by filthypig
Tags pig, swirly, toilet

I left getdare for over a week… So today I gave myself an extreme punishment to remind me of my pig place.
I stripped down to a pair of white underwear, inserted my medium plug, and began humping against my toilet. I was on my knees grinding against the seat. After getting myself aroused I leaned back and licked the seat. It didn’t take me long to give it long wet licks and sloppy french kisses. I lifted the seat to grind against the rim and suck on the back of the toilet seat. It was salty like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Sunday with Sarah

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:16 AM by willingmale

So I found myself with a few days home alone and reached out to a few people via Kik hoping to find someone to have some fun at my expense, and boy was I not disappointed.

I had a reply from a switch called Sarah and after I'd provided likes and limits, she agreed to take me on. Her first instruction was for me to strip, and provide her with full body nudes front and back, with face showing if I felt brave. Brave? Scared possibly, excited certainly, but I felt that I should fully embrace...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized