Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Loan Wolves Task Report - Denial, Teasing and Lots of Thrusting

Posted 07-13-2021 at 02:48 PM by lola.fox
Updated 07-13-2021 at 04:32 PM by lola.fox

Over on the Unofficial gD Server we're playing a little game that I created called Loan Wolves where you have to pay off "debt" with tasks from "buyers" in exchange for currency. You and a group of "wolves" pay off your individual debts, but if someone doesn't pay off their own the whole pack gets punished - so it's better to be proactive and help each other out and do as many tasks as possible to help the collective. This is a fun little report I made for several of the "buyers" from the game for a task that I was "paid" for.

The Task:

Required:

125 thrusts on all fours+ 125 dildo strokes with hand, done on her day denied, listening to orgasms and whatever teasing Sato has in mind.

Optional:
- 30 mins naked during thrusts (+5)
-Using a vibrating toy (+5)
-Bound hands (+5)
-Spread legs (+5)
-Edge (+1 per edge)
-Ruin (+10 per ruin)
-24hr denial (+50)

Other:
- +150 for completing the task with at-least 5 ruins or 1 edge
- +400 for completing the task with at least 5 edges and a 24hr report

The Report:

I started today at a disadvantage because I was only supposed to owe a day of denial each to both Satoshi and Mods, but due to an unexpected event I’ve already spent one unintentional day not orgasming but also doing an array of naughty tasks all day Friday. I woke up a little too early this morning because it was Satoshi’s turn to use me all day and I was more than a little excited. After a quick chat, I asked him to read me to sleep, which is a frequent request, but he said he wanted to do two of the five edges I owed before I took a nap. I don’t personally see how that was supposed to help me sleep but he was the boss today, so his wants are my pleasure. I’m not very good at edging, my orgasms often creep up and take over with very little warning so I can only ever do them with an observant, intimate partner who knows all of my noises and bodily cues. I was instructed to get my bluetooth controlled wand, the Domi, and hop back into bed.

It took a few minutes of teasing and toying and hearing my favorite Belgian tell me all of my favorite things and then I very quickly hit my first edge. I could already hear the satisfactory smirk in Satoshi’s voice as he murmured “Good Girl” in my ear. For the second edge he wanted me to be a little bit more desperate, so while my Domi was buzzing away he did one of my favorite things and told me dirty things in Dutch. It’s truly one of my weaknesses because his voice goes deep and gruff, the tone becomes breathy and slightly more demanding and I can catch some of the things he’s saying so I’m both intrigued and wanting more. Whenever I’m close to orgasm he always whispers Dutch secrets to me to help push me over, but my body isn’t used to stopping itself when that happens so I was very reliant on him to know what my body sounds like before it cums. Edge number two was definitely harder than the first, and it must have been noticeably more entertaining for Satoshi because I could still hear him touching himself after my edge, which is my other weakness. I guess we both turned each other on just a little more than we bargained for, because he decided to go for one more edge. This one was desperately close because I was getting a little too horny from his moans and the Dutch and I had to beg him to turn off the Domi, but he wanted me to to wait a few more seconds which very nearly pushed me over. Thankfully he killed the vibe in the knick of time and left me there panting. The next thing I hear is, “Did that help make you sleepy?”. I’m not the only cheeky one around here. After a few minutes of calming me down he told me how excited he was for the rest of the day and read me a story until I fell asleep so that I would be well rested for the tasks ahead.

I was told when I woke up to shower and find something pretty and pink to wear, but as someone who loves pink - I own very little in regards to kinky pink items. I decided to go rogue and just try to piece together something he’d like. I put on a black and silver collar with a little bell, a too-tight red corset that made my cleavage a little too voluptuous, black silk cheeky panties with black lace on the sides, a black silk robe, black knee high socks and a black leather bunny mask. I was instructed to take a photo and snapped a couple before sending them off to get approval. Once I got the go ahead on the outfit and sent Mod’s to do list to Satoshi, we got straight to work and hopped on a call. I warmed up again with the Domi while Sato teased me with the strength of the vibrations and by sending me inspiration while he was looking through my BDSMLR likes asking me my thought process while he inspected each one. Once he deemed me wet enough, he instructed me to insert my other Lovense toy, the Osci, which almost always makes cum when it’s paired with the Domi. I was only slightly nervous I might slip over during the ensuing edges. The edges were quick and desperate, and made him horny enough to touch himself which made me all the more needy. Instead of just doing the two required edges he threw in one more out of lustful greed since we both enjoy hearing the other so very much. By this point, I was more than ready to ride his cock but would have to settle for one of my many, very colorful dildos.

[ Link to dildos: ]
Dildo for insertion: Bottom row 3rd from Left
Dildo for stroking: Bottom row 4th from Left

I had to send Satoshi a photo of my collection where he selected two dildos - one magenta pink suction cup dildo for me to ride and one pale sparkly pink monster themed dildo for me to stroke with my hands during my ride. I also gathered a bit of lube, handcuffs and my Domi. I got on all fours while still in my outfit, sans panties, and stuck the magenta dildo very low on the base of my white Ikea desk, so that while on all fours my short frame would be able to thrust as quickly and roughly as I wanted. I coated it in lube so I could have a smooth slippery ride and remarked to Satoshi how much the lube dripping off the toy looked like his cock dribbling cum. I know which I’d rather be filled with. I placed the pale pink dildo just in front of my hands and then slid the magenta dildo between my pussy lips before sliding it all the way in, letting out a small sigh of relief and pleasure. I coated the dildo in front of me with lube as well, put on the hand cuffs snugly and sweetly asked for permission to start fucking myself. I was instructed to do the first 70 strokes slow and teasing. Satoshi whispered more naughty things in my ear in both English and Dutch and hearing him touch himself made me desperate to be able to fuck myself faster. Every time I hear him say Princess in Dutch, my insides involuntarily clench with desire and my cheeks go flush. Once I hit 70 I begged to go faster and I was allowed, thankfully. I stoked the dildo as quickly as I could, cuffs jangling away while thrusting so that I could focus solely on fucking myself. My moans were getting louder and more wanting; especially when I could hear Satoshi’s breathing quicken alongside mine. I could tell he was getting close to cumming and I felt a little despair knowing he’d orgasm without me since it’s usually me getting five orgasms per every one of his. I enjoy mine much more when they’re with him. I did well over the allotted 125 thrusts because I didn’t want to stop while I heard him moan and cum, wishing he was cumming inside of me rather than his freshly washed t-shirt. Once he was finished he allowed me to take off the cuffs, clean up a bit and return to the bed to do some more edges with my Domi.

These edges were done in a rapid succession, with expert monitoring from Satoshi as I was as needy as I could be and really eager to get back to fucking the dildo. I hate that I didn’t get to cum with him and I was hoping to bury the sadness along with a toy deep in my cunt as a distraction. Unfortunately these edges were a bit of a blur both of us since he was in post orgasm bliss and I was in a horny, needy fog. All I can quite remember is that he made me do three of them and that I needed to clean myself off more after because I was starting to drench my towel and I didn’t want to have to wash my sheets yet again this week.

As if I hadn’t already surpassed my five edge goal by now, Satoshi told me to get back on all fours and get ready for more. I lubed up the magenta dildo again and eagerly backed up onto it. He instructed me to put on the cuffs and then hold my Domi to my clit and prepare to be edged. I did as he asked, happily, as it’s rare to see him so confidently on top in our dynamic. It was really difficult to stay balanced, fuck myself fast enough and hold the Domi while doing so especially since I should have cleaned up the drippy lube better as my spread legs kept widening more and more as I thrust. I didn’t have hands to balance well so I had to depend on my lopsided forearms to stay up, but it ended up looking more like I was face down, ass up with splayed legs and tangled arms. Satoshi murmured that he wished he could see me in that moment as I moaned closer and closer to the edge and I was secretly very glad that he couldn’t. The fucking, the vibrator on high, his words in my ear coaxing me closer.. the whole awkwardly desperate predicament I was in brought me to my edge very quickly and thankfully he caught me before I fell into an orgasm. I sighed with both desperation to cum and relief that I wouldn’t have to restart as I left myself slide off the dildo, drop the wand and collapse onto the floor. My reprieve was short lived as very soon after I heard my wand buzzing away on my hardwood floor and I scrambled to grab it so it wouldn’t be heard by anyone on the floor below me, which proved difficult with my cuffs on. He told me to hold out one more time and be a good girl and edge for him, which I gladly did despite my desperation to cum; I always tell him anything for you. I don’t think I even last two minutes before my moans and panting were at their peak and I heard him cooing in my ear in Dutch “Princess, you sound so perfect right now”. That’s all I needed to here before I begged him to stop and thankfully he skillfully obliged at just the right moment.

He allowed me to rest, clean up and then discussed our plans for the rest of the day. They included wearing my WeVibe out to get coffee and dinner while we chatted on the phone, another marathon edging session where I torturously listened to him cum again and finally being made to write this report while he controls my Osci. The rest of these details will have to be saved for another report for another day, because nothing I do comes that cheap.
Posted in Reports
Views 962 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope someone paid dearly for this report, because it's fantastic! Well written Lola, my only improvement was me not being on no-touch as I read this, because you are making it hard! Thank you very much for sharing
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Comment
    I hope someone paid dearly for this report, because it's fantastic! Well written Lola, my only improvement was me not being on no-touch as I read this, because you are making it hard! Thank you very much for sharing
    haha i did get three separate payments thanks to my good haggling skills i'm so glad you liked it xxx we're doing another round as of monday for males if you find yourself unlocked by then.
  3. Old Comment
    That sounds about the right amount

And I'm afraid it's already overly optimistic if I get out next month, so next week is definitely not an option. Thanks for the invitation though, it does sound like a lot of fun.