Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Barbies Should Be Played With

Posted 07-01-2021 at 07:37 AM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

I’m very impatient. You’ve been on video chat with your colleagues for what feels like hours and I’m desperate for attention. I tried to catch your eye to see how much longer you’d be and you waved me off. I texted you asking asking again and attached a cheeky little gif but you just glanced at the screen and flipped the phone over. I feel my skin prickle with annoyance.. I despise not getting what I want, especially when I’m being so unfairly teased. You must have done it on purpose - no one intentionally looks that good for a virtual meeting. I have a weakness for a well dressed man and you know it so I feel like you had to have done this deliberately. Your white and blue checked button down fits your chest snugly underneath your wool blue tie. Dark black stubble dots your jawline even though I just watched you shave yesterday. I can just imagine it gently scratching against my thighs as I envision wrapping my legs around your neck. Your dress pants fit perfectly and all I want to do is get my hands on them so I can rub your cock till I feel it throbbing through the fabric, I think that would definitely get your attention then. Your sleek steel watch glinting in the sunlight streaming from the windows keeps throwing reflections my way and makes my eyes wander back over to your desk every-time I manage to distract myself.

I hear someone on your team mention that it’s nearly time to wrap up for lunch and I feel myself getting giddy. I make my way over to your desk with an eager smile to ask you if you want to have a little fun on our break, when I hear someone suggest ending early and having drinks to celebrate the end of your project. I could nearly stomp my feet but settle with an eye-roll and head back to the couch to stew. I’m scrolling through some naughty gifs to try to scratch the ever growing itch I have when I get inspired by all the pretty shades of pink flicking by on my screen.

I slip into the other room while you’re distractedly pouring yourself some champagne and rifle through my drawers. I find a white set of lacy sheer lingerie - the bra is thin and unlined, showing all. The panties covering just enough to make you want to tear them clean off for easy access. I slip both on and find matching garters and white with pink striped thigh highs for good measure and look for the finishing pieces. I choose a small cropped white tee stamped with BARBIE in magenta pink across the center. It lets just enough of the lace from my bra peek out from under it, so I slide it over my chest as I wonder what else I’d like to go with it. I pick out a dangerously short pleated pink and white high waisted skirt, it’s nearly pointless since it doesn’t even fully cover my ass, but I hope that it’s just what I need to send your mind racing and get off that fucking computer.

I saunter over to the mirror to admire my outfit and put on a little make up. I coat my lips in a sugar cotton candy pink lipstick and a bit of shiny gloss. I put some blush on my cheeks, add some cat-eye liner and mascara to my lashes all the while wondering if it’ll look this pristine by the end of the night or if you’ll have made a mess of me. I pull my hair back into low pigtails and do a little twirl, the skirt flowing up around me. Not quite there yet. I clasp a thin pink leather collar around my neck, hoping the heart shaped bell dangling from the small metal ring won’t give me away before I leave the room. Now I’ve got it.

Making sure I’m not in view of the camera, I walk over to your desk stopping just to the side of you putting one hand on your champagne, slowly running my hand over the neck of the bottle before topping off your glass. You turn your head and go to thank me when your eyes go wide as you take in my outfit. Your eyes dart from me to your screen, and back again making sure your colleagues didn’t get a glimpse of me accidentally. While you’re caught off guard I take my chance and drop to my knees and crawl under your desk. While on my knees I spread my legs, lift my skirt and pull my panties to the side so you get a good view as I slide two fingers between my lips and into my already dripping wet cunt with one hand and slowly circle my clit with the other. I don’t dare break eye contact and watch you intently as you bite your lower lip and struggle to keep focus on your coworkers banter.

I’m reveling in your newly found attention and as my breath gets quicker and slightly more audible I realize I need to change course before you put a stop to it for being too loud. I run my hands up your legs over your thighs desperate to feel your erection bulge through your pants. I rub your cock with one hand eagerly while the other fumbles with the button and zipper on your pants so that I can finally feel you for real. I pull down your pants and boxers, stroking the shaft of your rock hard cock as you shift uncomfortably. I know you dislike public play but I was desperate and I know this feels good, so I’m pretty sure I’ll get away with this relatively unscathed. I take my tongue and slowly lick from the base of your shaft all the way to the head of your cock, swirling around the ridge - every now and then letting my tongue flick it making you involuntarily twitch. As I see you struggling to maintain composure, I wrap my lips around the head and gently suck and bob my head while making eye contact with you. You lose control slightly and let your eyes close as you get into it, your hands gripping the arms of your chair as your hips ever so slightly try to thrust more of your cock into my mouth. You hear your coworker call your name and ask if you’re okay and with slightly flushed cheeks you say the champagne has gone to your head and you’re getting a bit of a migraine and need to lay down. I manage to smirk even with my mouthful and you say your goodbyes, hanging up the call and slamming your laptop shut. Uh oh, that sounded a little angrier than I’d like. I don’t dare move as you look down at me and sigh “Oh Barbie Doll, you did a bad bad thing.”

You place your hands on each side of my head and slide them back gripping my both my hair and the back of my skull, slowly pushing your cock further into my mouth. You stare at me intently and my eyes grow wider as the head of your cock slides to the back of my throat, in and out an awfully teasingly slow pace. After several long, aching thrusts you pull my head all the way down to the base of your cock and interlace your fingers, keeping me there for what feels like ages as I swallow you deeply and struggle to breath through my nose. Just as tears start to spring from my eyes and roll down my cheeks, you release your grip and slip your cock out of my mouth till its head rests on my lips. You slide it back and forth between them as I catch my breath and tell me to stick my tongue out wide. You rest your throbbing cock on my tongue as I pant heavily around it, smirking as you remind me to lift my arms and bend my wrists into the cute little fox position you so love to see me in.

You get up and slightly push me aside and tell me to wait where I am as you go into the bedroom and come back out with pink leather cuffs and a wand. You put them on my wrists for me while my hands are already up and in a waiting position, and then clip them to the back of my collar so that my arms are behind my head. You pull me up by my arms and walk me over to the couch, the bell on my collar jingles as you push me back onto it so that my head is dangling over the armrest. I never got a chance to right my panties from earlier, so my glistening pussy is an open invitation for you to start rubbing my clit. I start panting again both from the pleasure of your touch and the slight intimidation I feel from you towering over me. The pleasure wins out as I desperately start to gyrate my hips to push myself more firmly against your fingers. Sensing my desire you abruptly stop and wander back over to your drink and slowly drink your champagne as you watch me struggle against the cuffs, so eager to finish the job myself.

Once you’ve downed your glass, you take off your clothes and make your way back to me telling me to open wide and when I do, you take your hand to squeeze my cheeks forcing my mouth open ever so slightly wider than before. You put one leg up on the armrest next to my shoulder and bend slightly as you slide your cock in my mouth to the back of my throat in one fell thrust. My mouth and throat feel so full that there’s barely room for air, only managing to gulp some every few seconds when you’re pulling out. You lift my shirt up and pull my tits out of their delicate bra so I feel them bounce with every violent thrust. I hear a wand click on and vibrate forcefully on my clit as you press it against me - making me lose any grip I had amidst all of the thrusting bouncing and choking. You see my hips begin to buck as I near climax and tell me to beg to cum, but it’s impossible with your cock penetrating so deeply in my throat. You just hear faint murmurs and a muffled voice vibrating around your now twitching cock. As I cum, moaning around your cock, you give three more deep thrusts and swiftly pull your cock out just before orgasming yourself, coating my face, tits and outfit in your cum.

I’m gulping down air now that I can freely breathe again, but you tell me to open wide and stick my tongue out once more so that I can clean you off and I obediently oblige. Once I’m finished, you walk to the bathroom to clean up and call out over your shoulder for me to have a glass of whiskey waiting for you once you get out. I get up and try to adjust myself as best as I can but it’s useless. I glance at myself in the mirror on the way to the kitchen and see my mascara has streamed in tears down my face, and my lipstick has been sloppily smeared from my lips to my cheeks. My hair is no longer neatly pulled back into it’s delicate pigtails and my sweet candy colored outfit is coated in sticky cum. You may play roughly, but you definitely make good use of your toys.
Posted in Fantasies
Views 697 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You really are a fantastic writer Lola. Once again, absolutely loving the story. Also, if this is anywhere how you (would like to) behave, you are a big handful and a hell of a cock tease
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Comment
    You really are a fantastic writer Lola. Once again, absolutely loving the story. Also, if this is anywhere how you (would like to) behave, you are a big handful and a hell of a cock tease
    thank you! it is very similar - i can confirm
  3. Old Comment
    What a yummy read! Babies definitely should be played with!
    Posted 07-03-2021 at 02:27 PM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    What a yummy read! Babies definitely should be played with!
    thank you! i agree and will definitely pass on the message