Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > willingmale

Rate this Entry

My Sunday with Sarah

Posted 07-11-2021 at 07:16 AM by willingmale

So I found myself with a few days home alone and reached out to a few people via Kik hoping to find someone to have some fun at my expense, and boy was I not disappointed.

I had a reply from a switch called Sarah and after I'd provided likes and limits, she agreed to take me on. Her first instruction was for me to strip, and provide her with full body nudes front and back, with face showing if I felt brave. Brave? Scared possibly, excited certainly, but I felt that I should fully embrace the opportunity so including my face it was.

On receipt if the pictures I was informed that I was to remain naked all day and that she would be checking in and requiring instant photo proof. As she now had a full face nude of me the realisation dawned on me that I didn't really have a choice. She then asked me if I had clothes pegs. I knew where this was going.

Her next instruction was to place one peg on each nipple and 10 on my balls. She asked what was taking so long and when I explained I had to fetch them from the garden she asked if I'd remained naked to do that. I explained that I had donned a dressing gown so as not to alarm the neighbours. She seemed understanding but the pegs were to remain on for an hour.

I was then advised that I was to edge 5 times and then clean myself out as we were going to do some anal. The pictures I was supplying (at Sarah's request) didn't show my cock at its finest, and i had to explain at one point that I needed to "calm down" during the edges and recuperate. Eventually I finished the edges, and by unscrewing the shower head used the shower hose to give myself a couple of substantial enemas. I was now clean and ready to continue, and I'm damn sure that the pictures of this phase weren't the prettiest!

For the next step I had to roll 2 dice, and rolled a 3 and a 1. I was then told to double it (so 8) and that was the number of ice cubes I was to insert up my butt. 2 more dice rolls followed, a 6 and a 4, and once doubled (20) was the number of minutes I had to plug my arse with a vibrator on high.

These 20 minutes seemed to take an eternity to pass but conversations between us did help, especially when Sarah instructed me to reveal my fantasies to her and while it helped with the pain of the pegs, and the passing of the time, it cemented further for her what a pathetic loser I am. I cheekily asked at one point if I could remove the pegs on my balls as they were sore but of course she quite correctly refused. She threatened to add another 5 minutes for my cheek, but to my immense relief it only cost me another 60 seconds. After that I was able to remove the pegs and vibrator (trust me, ALL the ice had melted by then but I managed to make it to the bathroom) and relax, although I was still to remain naked.

A short while later, Sarah again asked for instant proof I was still naked and I duly obliged. I explained that I would be showering later before going over to a friends house and that I would obviously need to be dressed for that, but wondered if there would be any additional tasks. She explained that she likes hairy well-hung men, and that she found me to be overweight with a tiny cock and that as I was so pathetic I was to shave all my pubic hair as well as my underarm hair. I will also be sending her picture proof of course.

She did say that my discomfort had made her wet, and I am of course extremely grateful to be able to provide her with any form of pleasure. She also ordered me to post about the day, so as I sit here, still naked and forbidden to cum, thinking about my upcoming shaving and shower, this is what I am doing.

Thank you Sarah, I hope I pleased you
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1256 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like it was a great day!