Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

New Year, New Park

Posted 01-22-2021 at 09:21 PM by tyragon123

Yesterday, I completed another public crossdressed/nude walk. It’s been a while since I have done anything like this (I may have done it a bit much in Sept/Oct & kind of burned myself out), but I really enjoyed it. The last few times I have done this sort of thing have all been in/around the same park, so this time I decided to go somewhere different.

I did barely any preparation for this one. Just grabbed some clothes & toys, before getting in my car & driving. I used my GPS to scout out some parks, & found a nature reserve similar to the one I went to in September. Mostly a large wooded reserve with a clearing in the middle with benches/toilets etc. It is flanked on three sides by small residential streets & houses, but the fourth is a quite busy main road.

I dressed in orange bra/panties, a denim skirt, black blouse, & an overcoat. Within a couple of minutes of starting, I had already taken off the skirt & blouse (& really should have taken them back to the car, because they were a hassle to carry around), leaving me in just the underwear & overcoat. I stayed like this all the way until the very end, when I took the underwear off as well, leaving just the unbuttoned coat on.

When I got to the centre clearing I took a few pictures & videos of me licking a stainless steel toilet & blowing a dildo on it, as well as some other photos elsewhere. After this, I moved towards the main road. There was a bit of traffic, somewhat split into groups because of traffic lights. Over the course of four groups of traffic, I got further & further from the shadows of the trees. By the fourth, I was standing on the footpath with my coat open, revealing my underwear to at least 15 cars.

After this I quickly ran back into the cover of the woods. I then stripped off my remaining underwear to walk back to my car. It was a great return to this sort of thing. I have a feeling I will do something similar again this weekend, but after that want to keep it periodical, so I don’t burn out again.

Stay tuned.
Posted in Dares
Views 924 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments