Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
TORD Online My online experience, playing games, playing roles, more personal dares with others, or just PM dares I was dared to blog.
Old

Thoughts about play blackmail and financial control

Posted 03-14-2020 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-14-2020 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

I casually played blackmail with about three partners. Nothing big. Actually, I didn't need to chase people for that, quite the contrary. I get the potential thrill about being (playfully) blackmailed. On the other hand, so far, it had that huge issue.

Now inspired by this post by RiskyFlame I got some new thoughts.

If you are being blackmailed without your consent, contact the mods for help and your local authorities. Don't give in to any illegal blackmailers. You risk
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this...
Oracle
Old

Add-thread preparation for Madhat

Posted 03-07-2020 at 05:46 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Madhat asked me to help him with an add thread. Since we are still waiting for his results on the https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...naire for Subs as an update on his Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, these are my thoughts and plans. They have still to be checked with him and his temporary keyholder. Anyway, it's good to start at all.

This is NOT the final thread but nothing else than a first step.

From my recent add...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Current rules and playtime balance

Posted 02-03-2020 at 06:52 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-04-2020 at 05:26 AM by CSasha

ABANDONED

- I am not aloud to sexually touch or pleasure myself or even have an orgasm except for using up playtime, or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed anal during playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I am only allowed to wear my collar except for when doing oral or when using up playtime or when Sir tells me to.
- I have to wear the collar when doing oral.
- I get 1 minute of playtime for each 3 full minutes of oral.
- I am supposed to try to...
Oracle
Old

General (re)view on chastity devices

Posted 01-31-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Recently, I am trying to wear my new chastity belt over a longer period of time, being mostly on no touch for the remaining time for a Sir. My longest chastity period straight has been around 3 weeks. And I also don't have gathered that much chastity time alltogether. I own a dozen chastity cages and one belt. Also, it's just a few years now that I tried chastity. So I am by no way an expert here.

But what I'd like to talk about is a big shift in my expectation and appreciation of chastity...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old

Commited: Fantastic PM dares with commitment from the darer

Posted 11-18-2019 at 02:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)

As I explained here, I love PM dares. This PM dare list is for people who like to limit their PM dares to be used with some commitment.

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me THROAT X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X deepthroats, and I will complete 100*X deepthroats.

PM me THRUST X with X no more than 10 and a report how you completed X thrusts to one of your holes, and I will...
Oracle