Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MissSabrina

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

About Me

Posted 11-03-2018 at 01:02 PM by MissSabrina
Updated 12-04-2020 at 07:46 AM by MissSabrina
Tags kik, mistress, slave

---About Me---

Hello! My name is Sabrina, I'm a 20 year old Mistress from the UK. I work in a beauty salon while also studying make-up in collage.

I enjoy video games, art, writing, movies and history. I listen to almost every type of music genre, but my favourite artists are Korn, Slayer, Slipknot, Ayesha Erotica, Rico Nasty, Grimes, Babymetal, Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson. I also practice witchcraft, and have been since i was 13.

I’d like to also mention that I suffer from depression and OCD, which I’ve had for a long time now. It can make it hard for me to stay motivated, these types of relationships are emotionally draining for me, making it harder for me to maintain enthusiasm and motivation Please try and understand that I may not reply straight away but I am always trying my best.

I have been practicing Witchcraft and Wicca for around 3 years now, it's something I've always been fascinated with. Yes, I consider myself a witch but not like the media portrays it. I'm not stirring a potion in a cauldron to turn you into a frog while wearing a pointy black hat, that's just silly. I hope to incorporate my practices into any future relationship I may have with my subs, I'd love them to be a part of my craft.

I have been in the BDSM community for 2 years but I consider myself pretty experienced. When I first joined, I was a slave which I enjoyed but it never felt right for me which is why I started researching on how to be a Dominant, healthy dom/sub relationships, stuff like that. I like to give a lot of daily tasks and rules to keep my slaves busy while I'm not active. Most of the tasks I will give my slaves will be non-sexual, as I like to have my slaves serve me in every way, not just sexual. I have owned many slaves in the past few years, however most of them were either fake, boring or only after my nudes. Some ‘subs’ only say they like BDSM because they like being degraded and showing people their dick, not knowing and appreciating what it means to be a slave.

As for my Dom side, I like to get to know my slaves before actually dominating them. At first I’m kind and forgiving but as you serve me more I like to get more harsh and strict, punishing you for even the smallest of things, I love to see my slaves suffer for my amusement. Even though I’m kind at first, that doesn’t mean I can’t give you punishments and let you get away with everything. If you piss me off I can get extremely cruel and nasty. I like to give my slaves daily tasks that take up all of their time, so most of their day is dedicated to me. I don’t like kinks that are basic, those bore me. I like to see people with the weirdest kinks, stuff that I’ve never heard of. I’m definitely up for anything and will try everything at least once with my sub, no matter how strange or uncommon. I actually prefer weird kinks to the basic ones.

I think what attracted me more to dominant females/a Mistress role is that I’ve always been obsessed with villains from cartoons. When I was little, my favourite Disney character was Cruella De Ville. I have always admired characters like Ursula, Malificent, the Queen of Hearts, Morticia Addams (I know she’s not a villain but I just love her) and Yzma because of how strong, dominant and sometimes mean they were. But my favourite villain of all time (and also my role model) is Burdine Maxwell from the Bratz. I love how she’s the head of a successful company, she has amazing fashion, she’s bossy, she’s mean, she doesn’t take shit from anyone and she’s rich lol.

---Turn On's and Turn Offs---

The qualities I look for in a slave are obedience, dedication, enthusiasm and intelligence. I don't expect anyone to immediately submit to me within the first few messages, but I think mutual respect is important for this kind of relationship. The willingness to learn is also a big turn on for me. I have a lot of strange and weird kinks and it makes me happy when my slaves are willing to try new things and be adventurous. I like my slaves to be able to write similar to me, using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. I also like my slaves to be creative. I like it when they come up with ideas for their own punishments, tasks and rules, it gives me a good insight of their likes and what they're into.

However, I dislike disobedience, laziness and illiteracy. Illiterate people are a huge turn off for me as I like my slaves to do a lot of writing tasks. I can't tell you how many times I send this entire post to someone and they just reply with something along the lines of "18, m, uk. ready to serve." Not only is it a boring thing to start out with, it barely tells me any information about that person. I usually block those kind of replies instantly. I actually find it kind of insulting to be honest. The rest are pretty self explanatory.

—-What I’m Looking For—-

I only take people who are 100% committed so if you come to me looking to have a short-term Mistress or just something to do when you're bored, then I’m not the Mistress for you. I will only use my time on the people who I think are committed and deserve it.

I consider being a slave a privilege. To be able to serve a dominant, to be able to please them, have them want you and only you as a sub, to have them spend time on you, write your rules, give you tasks, etc is a privilege. So treat it like one. Not many slaves understand what it really means to be a true submissive, to dedicate yourself fully to someone is difficult, I truly admire subs who are willing to sacrifice things and make changes to please their dominant.

—-My Kinks—-

One of my biggest kinks is god slavery, having my slave worship me like a god, not only sexually but worshiping me as a person and appreciating me is one of the best and most rewarding feelings.

My second biggest kinks are starving and feeding (this is also related to food control). These are complete opposites, yes but having my slave trust me enough to have me change their body is something I enjoy. I also love seeing a skinny sub get fat and a fat sub get skinny.

My third biggest kink is daily tasks and writing tasks. I just love giving my subs tons of tasks to do, most of your free time being dedicated to me. Writing tasks interest me because words have a lot of power. You could write a list of how beneath everyone you are every single day and even if that’s not true you will slowly start to believe it. Or even just writing a small list of reasons why you appreciate me, ways to remind yourself of me in everyday life, etc. It doesn’t have to be sexual.

Some more of my favourite kinks are toilet worship. To me, slaves should see using the bathroom as a privilege, it’s something that we take for granted every day. To be able to use a clean, hygienic toilet whenever you need to relieve yourself is something that most people don’t appreciate in this day and age. But one of my favourite things to do with subs is to take their basic needs away, not only to dehumanise them, but to remind them to appreciate things that others may not be fortunate enough to have.

And my last favourite kinks are either pet play or public humiliation (I understand that a lot of people are uncomfortable with this, and it’s fine if you are). Firstly, pet play is appealing to me because I love the idea of making someone even lower than an animal. Having my slave pee outside, walk on all fours, being banned from using the toilet is extremely dehumanising and I love it. Next one is pretty simple. I like public humiliation because of the threat of getting caught, having my sub ready to serve no matter the time or place.

Love: god slavery, chastity, permanent chastity, cbt, ball busting, blackmail, exposure, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, piss, daily tasks and rules, gender control, diapers, outside, wax play, food play, food control, feeding, writing tasks, public humiliation, semi public, wetting, starvation, sleeping tasks, pig/cow play, sissification, dehumanisation, stuffing, costumes, shaving/waxing, toilet worship, garbage/trash play, bimbofication, corsets

Like: humiliation, hypnotism, anal, spankings, wedgies, bullying, drowning, breath play, name calling, punishments, toilet control, dog/cat play, family, friends, pain, pet play, some scat, make-up, mud/dirt play, misandry, house wife transformation, piss drinking, face sitting, farting

My limits are: skype, face pics (from me)

******”Hi's" and "hello's" will be blocked. Please write several paragraphs about yourself, detailing you, your likes, limits, job, life, what you're looking for etc. Be specific, the more detailed you are the, the higher the chance of me replying. Please don't say "M, 18, UK". If you're going to write something like that then don't even bother messaging me.******

Kik: MistressSabrinaa

***Read the entire post before messaging me.***
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5562 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have to say that is an amazing Blog entry!
    I just stumbled over your profile and looked into your Blog and this is definitely one of the best informational posts I have ever seen on here. It would make an awesome Ad, with a little more information.

I always find it interesting that people can change alot in a few years time. Seeing as you "switched" from being a Sub to a Domme, that knows really well what her Kinks are (expecially when there are so many ... let's say "extreme" ones) and enjoys them so much!
  2. Old Comment
    Great blog entry Mistress!
  3. Old Comment
    Pretty intimidating--especially for a 19 year old.

Nice job.
  4. Old Comment
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading this insightful blog. It gives a good idea of who you are, what you enjoy and what you are looking for.

Quote:
    Please don't let my kinks scare you off
    As for the part about people being scared off by your kinks, theres a big diversity of things people are into over here. I am pretty sure that I have seen multiple people mention interest in each of the listed kinks (during my time here).

I hope you can find what you are looking for!
  5. Old Comment
    This is an amazing blog entry. So detailed with lots of information! Well done!
  6. Old Comment
    i ejoyed read your post , also your blog, i think your kinks are pretty special and diferent but is why i think are awesome, the semipublic part i cant understant it pretty well.. i had donde stuff like this just cause is humiliating or just to entretain, i find super fun the animal interpretation cos/ dog, pig hehe is fun when you use it on public task too, s if you get caugt you would not be just half naked or with girl clothes in public you could be caught acting like an animal.. would be super humiliating. at same way would be a bit saffer because people would laught and think is abet or something sois nice this part too., the m one i had never heard is the starving one well the food one where you like people get fat or thin. but is super interesting, i think you are pretty interesting .
  7. Old Comment
    An amazing blog, very well written. I do hope you find what you are looking for
  8. Old Comment
    Love the blog.
    Even is so well thought out and well written.
    If it was a year or two ago this would be my perfect mistress (except the grammar part as English is not my first language so i am not that confident in my writing abilities, but i would have tried real hard to learn and improve them just to have a chance).