Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Mall edging challenge with bladder control

Posted 11-08-2023 at 01:50 PM by ClaireScott

Hi my GD family! I hope the start of the week has been kind to you! I wanted to share a self dare I did yesterday. I was trying to think of dares I could do inside from the cold so a mall was a natural choice. This entry is a bit long, but I wanted to recount the experience as best I could.

Here is the challenge that I made for my poor self.

1) I would go to a mall wearing just a long coat and some shoes with heels (so I can’t really run),
2) I would drink a small...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Indoor dare - seen by strangers

Posted 12-17-2022 at 01:57 AM by ClaireScott

Hey GetDare community,
I recently completed a dare provided by zephyrnem that involved dice rolls and dares. Below is the dare provided:

A) Roll a die for what you will wear:
1. Underwear
2. Swimsuit
3. Shirt only
4. Coat Only
5. Towel
6. Naked
B)Now roll a die for how many times you roll and do a dare from the following list:
1. Roll a room number
2. Elevator (roll die again for how many buttons you push)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.50 average.

Back from being MIA / Naked store run

Posted 11-10-2021 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone! First off, I’m so sorry for disappearing (and leaving a few dares unfinished). My summer was both a crazy one emotionally but also a pleasant one in terms of exploring my exhibitionism. I’ll share more of my summer adventures in my next few posts. To celebrate my return, I thought I’d share a challenge I did back in the summer to get you interested in my blog again

Naked store run:
This was a challenge that came to mind as I was talking to a friend about their...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive...
Posted in Uncategorized