Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked island retreat: a recount of my nudism

Posted 11-12-2021 at 03:02 AM by ClaireScott

This post isn’t as “sexually charged” as my other ones on dares or my masturbation stories, but more of an account of my exploration of nudism. If you’re looking to jack (or Jill) off then maybe try one of my other posts (There IS a racy bit that I will add to the end of this post involving a dog and an erection though…). But if you’d like a little peak into my growing appreciation of exhibitionism and nudism, then please read on.

Over the summer, I was able to get away and spent a few days on one of the many beautiful islands near Vancouver. Just a 2 hours away from the city centre, I was able to secure an Airbnb that boasted my own little cottage and 3 acres of land to myself, close to cove. It sounded perfect and I jumped right on it for some me time.

I arrived following the directions and accessed the property as instructed by the property owners. It was a smaller but very cozy cottage and it was very private which was exactly what I was looking for. There was a nice big plot of grassy land that served as the foundation of the property, dotted with a few large trees that provided a good amount of shade and a small pond frequented by ducks and geese. One part of the property was a lightly wooded area with a path that lead to a hidden cove which was a selling point for me in the ad posting.

After surveying the area, I got myself settled in. I found myself tempted to be naked every chance I had, a tendency I’ve noticed over the past year now. And so for the time I was on the property, I was mostly naked. I enjoyed being around the house unclothed as much as I enjoyed being naked outdoors; the warm sun kissing my bare skin all over in the garden, the gentle breeze wrapping around me… simply amazing! I was fortunate to have been indoors when the property owners, a sweet older couple, came by to check on me if I had everything I needed. I say fortunate not because I wanted to avoid being seen in a state of nakedness, but more to be respectful to them. When the couple arrived, I wrapped a towel around myself as pretended I was about to jump into the shower.

For me, there is something beautiful about being in nature unclothed. Something about feeling nature and the elements on my bare skin that is exciting and refreshing; the warm breeze blowing on me, the lush grass beneath my bare feet, the radiant sun kissing me tenderly as though a lover to my skin. It is almost as though my physical senses are heightened and I feel free of any restraints. I have shared with some of you here that I feel strange empowered by being naked. That I see real beauty and a certain vulnerability in nakedness. I would be naked more and share my nakedness more if society did not try to turn nakedness into a means of shaming and degrading a person. This is why I do not do pics or photos for dares that I do. A simple photo of me nude could be turned into a tool for slut-shaming, degradation, or simply warped into something else. It truly saddens me.
But nonetheless, it is a way of life that I am looking to embrace and indeed am learning how to do so in today’s society.

Perhaps it’s not particularly insightful to many, but it’s a new lifestyle I’m discovering. A way of living I never knew I liked or would like before. If you have any advise on how to approach this way of living or what to be careful of, please to share with me via pm or in the comments for all to benefit.

Now, for those who have stuck around and are looking for a bit of fun, here’s an account of how I gave a man AND his dog an erection while on vacation on the island.

I woke up one beautiful summer morning, the 2nd day I was staying at this property I think, and decided I would go explore this hidden cove that was advertised. It was apparently secluded and had only one entry point which was supposedly hard to find and therefore known to few. I decided to embrace my nudism and to go without any clothes considering it was just a short path away from the grounds (it turned out to be further than expected: a 15 minute walk)

I packed some items for a tan in the sun and some supplies for a lunch. Before I left, I applied a generous amount of sunscreen on my body followed my a nice shiny sheen of bug spray. Then I set off, with just my backpack full of supplies and a pair of sandals, passing through the small wooded area at the edge of the property which led to a small gate. I passed through the little gateway and followed a little gravel path that snaked down to the water. It was a beautiful spot. The walk itself was uneventful but I enjoyed the sense of “naughty ness” of being about in public like this with only a beach towel to cover up if needed.

I swam in salty ocean water and dried off in the sun, baking myself to a light shade of beige. As I laid there on my towel soaking in the sun, I drifted in and out of a light sleep, listening to the soft crashing waves and seagulls overhead. As I dozed off I failed to hear a curious dog of mixed breeds sneak up to me. Now, I laid with my legs slightly apart so the sun would shine where it usually doesn’t…(yup, you guessed what happens next).

All of a sudden, I felt a wet and cold nose run up my inner thigh and burry itself between my legs! I remember the thoughts “HOLY FUCK!” Going through my head as I was jolted out of my light sleep. What proceeded was screams from a confused and partly frightened brunette trying to stop a dog from stuffing it’s nose in her vagina or licking it. To my shame, the dog definitely got a taste or two. Now I will add for clarity that there was a mild level of arousal from venturing out naked on my part which may have been the reason why the dog was interested in my lady parts.

Anyway, I jumped up to my feet after getting a better handle on the situation to find that the dog now had a fully erect lipstick-looking penis hanging between his legs 😱. I wasn’t sure if I should be flattered or disgusted that I sexually aroused a dog with my scent. As the dog jumped and attempted to hump my leg, a middle aged man came running and pulled the dog away by its collar, and leashed him.

At this point I was covered in dog slobber and a few scratch marks on my thighs. The man apologized half trying to ensure I was ok, half not knowing where to look given my state of undress. He introduced himself as Ryan and his dog Hank. As he did, I noticed a growing bulge in his pants which he tried to adjust discreetly. And there they were…Hank panting blissfully seated at his owners feel with a still fully erect penis, and Ryan the middle age man avoiding eye contact but had an ever growing tent in his pants. I assured him I was fine and to relieve him of the awkward position, went to washed myself off in the sea.

In retrospect, I see now how I may have come across as trying to seduce Ryan by splashing sea water on myself. I looked back at the male duo and both were watching me clean dog saliva off my legs. When Ryan noticed me looking back, he quickly turned and paced the beach keeping his furry companion on a leash.

When I had finished, I packed my things and headed off home. Ryan cried out after me asking if I forgot my clothes somewhere and responded loudly across the short beach that I didn’t bring any with me. As I headed up the path, I could hear Hank’s leash rattling behind me although some distance away. I don’t want to presume, but I believe Ryan followed me to see where I was going. I made it to the small gate where the property started and waited until Ryan and Hank (who was still trying to jump on me) pass awkwardly by.

I caught Ryan stealing a few last glances as I entered the property. So, now I can proudly check off the box for “Give a man and a dog an erection at the same time”

I hope you enjoyed this read and please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. Also do checkout my other blog entries and I promise I will have more dare reports coming up soon!

Always open to exploring and new dares,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1287 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great story, sounds like an amazing experience.

While not as adventuresome as you I was able to rent a secluded property a few years back. It was quite an experience being nude for multiple days!