Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

AHHH Cam Frustration Turned Positive

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:56 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all just wanted to let you know about the most frustrating cam session that ultimately led to a crazy orgasm.

So I found myself with some free time after a long day of classes and homework. I had the appt to myself and so I decided to let someone take control to unwind and not have to think for alittle bit. I jumped on the chat and found someone fairly quickly.

I started out in my desk chair sitting. Shirtless with shorts on. He had me stand and strip down to my boxers. Then roll them up as high as I could and turn around so my ass was to the cam and bend over. It was in this position that he made me take off my boxers and spread my cheeks. After he was satisfied there I was to get on the ground with the cam between my legs so he could see my hole. He instructed me to get hard, and then to finger my ass with one, then with two fingers. After a little fingering he wanted me to finger it as fast as I could with two fingers. It was at this point when I was giving up control and getting into it that he went silent....I looked at the chat and he was gone....FUCK! really?! you get me this far and then just dip out without saying anything?

So after that I was a little frustrated but I went back to the chat and found another person who had told me to put panties on as soon as I got back into the chat. He wanted to control me. So I'm excited because now I've got someone else to take me all the way.

This one started off good, I was already in panties so he had me stand and spin, and bend over. While bent over he instructed me to give myself a wedgie so I did. I pulled the sides all the way up over my hip bones until the pink lace was digging into my ass. Then I was to sit back down. After I sat he made me stand again and put on my blue lace G-string. Again a spin and bend over so he could see it all. Then as last time back onto the floor, but this time on all fours like doggy style. I wasn't like this for very long because he ordered me to put in one of my plugs so I did so in the seated position with the cam in between my legs so he could see it push all the way in. Once plugged with the G-string lace pulling the plug into my ass I was to sit back at my desk. right after I sat down he made me take out the plug and put in my little red dildo. I did so and held it in with the G-string. Now I was really horny because I love things in my ass....And wouldn't you believe it "gtg bye" and hes gone....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!! Twice in one hour!!! I was so pissed....

This is where it gets good. To take out this frustration and get what I was really hoping to get from being controlled I took my strapon dildo and rammed it balls deep into my ass a little harder than usual and with no lube. It was so satisfying...I did it again and again sitting in my desk chair with my feet up on the edge of the desk. Hard and deep and all the way out and deep and pounding my ass with this dildo hard and again and again not stopping. Every once in a while pulling it all the way out and ramming it back in balls deep before pounding some more. I felt it coming from my prostate all the way down, I kept pounding away in a nice fast deep hard rhythm again and again and just as when I was being pegged, it swept over my body and I came hands free again. It was sooooo good and made all the frustration worth it!

Thanks for reading!
And as always,
Stay Daring
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 2079 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah, the internet. People dropping out, tops or subs, are part of the crowd. Unfortunately. Luckily we can rely on ourselves. Great that you could still make something out of it for you. :-)