Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Good Girl Ashley

Rate this Entry

My appearance.

Posted 08-05-2014 at 11:19 PM by Good Girl Ashley

I am 5 foot 5 inches tall about 130 pounds, slightly athletic build. I have long lustrous red hair, brown eyes, and I have voluptuous lips. I have 36B breasts, My nipples are petite and perky and the areola is pink smooth and rounded areolas that tightly formed just around the nipple. My nipples, when hard are perky but not real big or long. My pussy lips protrude just a touch when standing with my feet slightly apart, I'm not too puffy, but you can define a bulge in my panties. Spread open, 'lush' is the word that comes to mind. Dark pink outside, lighter inside. My clit shows itself and its all a soft shade of pink the color of cotton candy , but not prominently, unless I'm oversexed or really turned on. My hood is sensitive, and my clit like a it of pressure, so they compliment one another nicely. I try to keep it smooth, but I don't always get a chance to shave or get a wax, so its sometimes a little stubbly. I have a round bubble butt, firm and a little muscular. I have long legs for my height and I like to wear shorts and skirts to show them off.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3190 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi.

You sound great. Love to dare you.

Master
    Posted 08-06-2014 at 05:50 AM by master Phillip master Phillip is offline
  2. Old Comment
    You sound like a dream come true. I would love to play with you and dare you
    Posted 10-25-2023 at 09:19 AM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline