Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Why are there so many *** and why don't they understand no?

Posted 05-29-2018 at 08:36 AM by RainbowSky

ARGH!! It frustrates me so much when people don't read or think about what they are doing?

I started a thread last night about exploring my curiosities in more depth. That was all I wanted. Not to serve, or be submissive or under someones every wish. Just some advice or tasks that I COULD try to see if I like my curiosity or dislike it because I don't know where to start with them.

Yet in the time that has followed I have had several people either email me or PM me. Now don't get me wrong some of it is what I asked for. Most were not.

The most *entertaining* of these was an email from someone asking me about if I wanted to try out my curiosities to which I replied that yes I was (I mean seriously come on... why would I have created the thread if I didn't want that!!!)

I sent a polite response and was immediately responded with the following
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok you worthless slut. You will need your nipple clamps and wand
Urm... so like chill. You don't own me, you can't tell me what to do. You can give suggestions and potential tasks but demanding I do something... that's not the way to get into my good books.

I bit my tongue in my response. Honestly I wanted to be a lot more vicious in my reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky
I'm sorry but talking to me like that is not the way to go about getting me to do what you want.
I'm not anyone's slut. I'm here to have fun and try something new in a caring and understanding environment.
It doesn't give you the right to assume I will do as expected. If you want me to consider your task I need to see all of it so I can make a judgement.
Fair but to the point. And it gave him a chance to tell me what he wanted me to do rather than force it on me.

To be fair to him he did at least tell me goodbye and responded to that message than just ignoring me but it was the fact that I wasn't that easy girl he wanted in the first place and how being told no put him in a sulk.

But he's also not the only one. Some have messaged telling me to do certain things - not even linked to the curiosities have requested for and then when told that I am not looking for that at this moment in told been told that 'I should be' or 'Its not my choice'. Some just constantly message like, 'hey you there. you going to do it?' continuously until giving up. Like seriously, get a life guys. I've told you no. Pestering me isn't going to change my decision, of what I do with my body!

To those who have given reasonable suggestions - Thank you. At least there is some well mannered people.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3535 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Gah!!! Stuff like this annoys the crap out of me! Obviously I haven't seen all of your conversation but from the context given I am pretty sure you never said it was okay to call you names or to degrade and humiliate you!

I am SO sick of having to repeat Just because I am a submissive does not mean I am your submissive!

Most recently I had a ...darling... on Kinktalk demanding I give him my Skype because he saw a few pictures and wanted to be my Master on Skype and humiliate me on cam. Cam and most pics are a limit for almost everyone, I had never spoken to this clown before and literally his first message consisted of "I want to be your master, if you use skype give me your skype name." After asking why on earth he would want to be without knowing anything about me or ever having spoken to me AND pointing out it was all over my signature and profile I am already very happily owned I recieved a lovely response of...I want to be your Master on skype so give me your skype name.

I had to literally scream in capitals "I do not consent to you being my dom because I have one and don't want you." for the message to get through his thick head.

Like why is it so hard to ask for consent? Or to use your manners? Or to accept a no and move on? Or to act online as you would in real life? You know just to be...a decent person? Arghhh.

I wish we could just hit all the dumbinants with a metal chair. Twice!!
    Updated 05-29-2018 at 09:41 AM by IceMaiden
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Gah!!! Stuff like this annoys the crap out of me! Obviously I haven't seen all of your conversation but from the context given I am pretty sure you never said it was okay to call you names or to degrade and humiliate you!

I am SO sick of having to repeat Just because I am a submissive does not mean I am your submissive!

Most recently I had a ...darling... on Kinktalk demanding I give him my Skype because he saw a few pictures and wanted to be my Master on Skype and humiliate me on cam. Cam and most pics are a limit for almost everyone, I had never spoken to this clown before and literally his first message consisted of "I want to be your master, if you use skype give me your skype name." After asking why on earth he would want to be without knowing anything about me or ever having spoken to me AND pointing out it was all over my signature and profile I am already very happily owned I recieved a lovely response of...I want to be your Master on skype so give me your skype name.

I had to literally scream in capitals "I do not consent to you being my dom because I have one and don't want you." for the message to get through his thick head.

Like why is it so hard to ask for consent? Or to use your manners? Or to accept a no and move on? Or to act online as you would in real life? You know just to be...a decent person? Arghhh.

I wish we could just hit all the dumbinants with a metal chair. Twice!!
    I think he annoyed you more than usual.

As for the metal chair, I prefer much worse to them.
  3. Old Comment
    It's a scary thought though that some don't give up. If this was in the outside world and not through a computer it would be so much harder to deal with than just blocking them or not responding.

I agree with the metal chair though. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same things. It's probably the same people trying it with different people.
  4. Old Comment
    We unfortunately live in a world where people hide behind the computer and because of this, people think others are the pawns to play out their wishes and fantasies. The more active you are, the more you get pestered by stupid people. Its why I have my albums on private. Its why there are so many different settings on this site to hide things from people not in your friends list, not a member and more.

I wish I could tell you ignoring it solves the problems, but unless you go offline for periods at a time and check back once a week at odd hours, don't post anything, and do not going in chat, then you will end up with at least one message of stupidity.

Sometimes I try to give the benefit of the doubt if someone just created the account, but usually it ends up a waste of breathe. I hope you at least got some value out of the responses and hopefully the idiots don't suck all the fun out of it for you.
    Posted 05-29-2018 at 07:44 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline