Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Thank you

Posted 01-01-2018 at 11:53 PM by RainbowSky

Happy New year!!

I know I am very late - but my priority for the last week and a bit has been spending time with my family that I so very rarely see.

The purpose of this post is to thank you. There are so many people on this wonderful website that have supported me, especially with my story writing, over the last year. 2018 is going to be a hectic year for me so my presence on here will probably reduce massively so I wanted everyone to know just how grateful I am.

One thing I do have to mention is that thanks to some of my wonderful readers I have been nominated for best story of the year 2017. I'm up against some incredible other stories having read (or at least started to read) them. So a huge thank you goes to those who nominated me:
Runesmith
LilMonki
Kmacroxs
IceMaiden

Without you guys I wouldn't even be in the running so thank you, thank you, thank you.
If you want to vote for me or any of the other fantastic stories you can by clicking here.

I honestly hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year! I look forward to hearing 2018 with you all.

RainbowSky
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1886 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments