Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Thank you twitter :)

Posted 04-05-2011 at 02:46 PM by AshleyZuk

OMG, I never thought twitting can be so much fun and liberating!

Although I feel like I'm talking to myself all the time, but I can say the deepest, naughtiest thoughts, and describing the nastiest things that I'm doing, and "I" still won't judge myself, he he

If I have a slave, s/he will have to do this... moah ha ha!!

Suckie suckie anyone? LOL

XXOO ^_^
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twitter...

Posted 04-03-2011 at 10:09 PM by AshleyZuk

I've been contemplating this for a long time...

Many friends have been asking me for my Facebook. I am very tempted cause I really want to stay in touch. But I am not ready to mix my online freedom with my holier-than-thou side of life. Besides, my FB friends include everyone from 10 year-old girls, to my pastor from church, and everyone in between. So, if anyone from the online world post anything obscene on my wall, I can never explain...

So, here is my thought... I started
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Truly amazing...

Posted 08-24-2010 at 10:48 PM by AshleyZuk

Wow, my electric toothbrush is truly amazing (and cheap)... I have to say it has quickly become my second most favorite toy. And, the fact that I can bring it anywhere--even through airport security--makes it even better!

This past weekend, I traveled "up north" to the U.P. (yeah, you Michiganian all know what I mean) and performed in a show. I, of course, brought the toothbrush with me to the theatre--after all, oral hygiene is paramount, he he. Let me just say, between "warm
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

OMG, what a toothbrush...

Posted 07-21-2010 at 10:44 PM by AshleyZuk

WOW, I've been so busy that I have neglected this space for too long *sigh*

I went grocery shopping yesterday and was shopping for a new toothbrush. I am usually not a big fan of electric toothbrushes but this thing caught my eye and I just had to have it. No sure if its the packaging or just my mind went naughty...

The "Oral-B Pulsar 3D electric toothbrush" (< $6.00)

OMG, when I used it for the first time last night, it felt like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What a Fantastic Start for the New Year!

Posted 01-01-2010 at 04:45 AM by AshleyZuk

Hi hi! Happy New Year!

This just happened to me a little while ago and, because it's so exciting (and fulfilled an old dare), I wanted to share the experience while the memory was still fresh.

Girl friends and I went to our favorite dance club to ring out the new year. As I was minding my own business on the dance floor (the girls were taking a break--I could usually go for hours without resting), I started dancing with this pretty and petite Hispanic girl. She was tons
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People are good; people are bad...

Posted 12-09-2009 at 12:01 PM by AshleyZuk

Never knew peace is a privilege, not a right...

I am truly grateful for the support and advices...

Then, there are those who are so eager and quick to judge... the name calling, labeling, all the shallow, unsophisticated, remarks: "I can see that from a mile away..." well, dinosaur brains, there are larger realities than you can ever comprehend...

May I suggest to kick it a few more times when someone is down, and pour more salt onto the fresh
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*sigh*

Posted 12-09-2009 at 05:05 AM by AshleyZuk
Updated 12-09-2009 at 05:07 AM by AshleyZuk

Really don't know who else I can turn to... *sigh*

You read about things like this all the time in the news, and never thought it could happen to you... but...

I just found out that someone I used to trust--my ex bf--had leaked some very personal information of me that I had shared with him in straight confident to the internet...

Mad? Frustrated? Despair? Fear?... Sad? What's the word?

I guess the joke is on me now... "ha ha"
Posted in Uncategorized