Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist

Posted 12-31-2017 at 11:06 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I think one of my favourite sub things to do isn't really a kink at all; experimenting. I love pushing myself into new territories; from that fear that accompanies the first step to the excitement of doing something I previously thought wasn't for me. I almost feel a pang of guilt about having limits, like a filthy whore who suddenly decides to have morals mid-sex. I like my uncertainties gently prodded and my fears broken down so I can serve that little bit better. It already continues to erode my limits...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Best of 2017

Posted 12-31-2017 at 08:38 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Couldn't really think of witty title for this one, as it's quite simply a little list of some of the best things from 2017.
Entirely non-kinky, entirely my own opininos, but hopefully a little interesting.

Best Film: Dunkirk
Nolan's best ever film (yeah, i said it) is a 100minute onsalught. The converging timelines are a triumph of building tension. The ensemble cast is powerful yet quiet. The cinematography is breathtaking. And after it finishes you can't help but feel attacked...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

12 Month Diaper Dare

Posted 12-30-2017 at 09:44 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince
Tags diaper

Hello community due to a dare that I posted on the 27th of December 2017 I will be wearing diapers for the entire of 2018. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330431)

I plan to update this blog on a weekly basis with how I am doing in the dare and my "unpotty training." I think that this will be challenging for me especially in the Summer months when I can't wear a jacket to cover the top of my trousers.

Support would be appreciated as right now I am...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

1000th post!!! Want to hear me cum?

Posted 12-30-2017 at 08:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

As I was posting in LPV's denial thread this week, I realized that I was quickly approaching 1000 posts on getDare. I honestly never thought I would see this day. I have been on getDare for 4 years now and I really don't post in the threads very often. However, making sure that LPV got 6 months denial was a great cause!

I wanted to do something BIG! Something that would push me, something that I have never done before.

So .... for my 1000th post I decided to give people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Ongoing dares and tasks/dares to be completed

Posted 12-30-2017 at 02:00 PM by Tom_ltx_bnd
Updated 04-17-2018 at 09:35 AM by Tom_ltx_bnd (completed task)

Permanent dares:
Tasks/dares to be completed:
Posted in About me
Old

I am a slutty whore slave only

Posted 12-30-2017 at 12:06 PM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

My master is a very understanding man, he fully accepts my hard times when I am not able to offer him my whole body to use and abuse it. Now he knows about my period time and he is letting to feel his care about me. Im at home alone and Im watching the video clip what he choosed for me to see. I have to train the blow job because Im not enough good in it. I am like a good girl watching it and having the big dildo in my hand and just trying the same scenes as the girl there in the clip. Im licking this...
Old

Selfbondage in my Trunk

Posted 12-30-2017 at 04:24 AM by Samantha88

You'll lay in your trunk completely naked, with the penis gag and blindfold in.
Don't wear anything walking to the car
Sandpaper lying under your body. Nipple clamps on your tits.
Your pussy and asshole are filled with ice.
Vibrator remains on your pussy the entire time
use rope for hands to ankles, and then each of your hands are cuffed together with the cuffs. Key frozen in ice in your ass, that you'd have to try t shit out when everything in there has melte
Posted in Uncategorized