Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted Yesterday at 04:27 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Prodigy
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Celebrating All Over Again

Posted Yesterday at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today is a very important day. Today marks three whole years since AM stole me and claimed me as his.

We've had our ups and our downs over the years and I wouldn't change a single thing about any of them! Over the last three years AM has helped show me how much I can do if I set my mind to it, how amazing I am and how I am worthy of being loved and treated like a princess. Also being
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three years

Posted Yesterday at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

What seems like a very long time ago now, I started messaging someone on GetDare chat. We had spoken in main chat, a few exchanged comments. I think one of the first exchanges we had, she was threatening to set her dogs on me if I hurt someone. Or possibly it was where I was telling her how I had slept with her mother, providing... unsavoury details and vivid mental images that may well have scarred her for life.

We got on well enough, we liked one another, and through trolling blogs
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sluts Likes, Dislikes etc and BDSM Test Result

Posted 07-15-2018 at 09:41 AM by Mona (Additional information about slut)
Updated 07-15-2018 at 10:11 AM by Mona
Tags bdsm, signature

💥Likes - pain, punishment, BDSM, tasks, all involving tits/nipples

💥Dislikes - Ice on or in any part of the body, cold water (anything cold especially on tits/nipples)

💥Limits - blood, needles, permanent marking/maiming, scat, pee, diapers, fluffies,

💥Available - most BDSM equipment including, clamps (various, clover is a favourite), canes, rulers, pegs, crops, misery stick, tower of pain, tit crushers/bindings, icyhot, tiger...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate my pussy

Posted 07-13-2018 at 08:30 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-13-2018 at 08:50 AM by lilith_

I guess this could be a super long post but I don't have the energy to write that much. What I wanted to say is that the toy arrived, I was so excited to use it because I would finally cum after 3 months, but nope.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

The vibrations are good and it seems like a nice toy that could give a lot of orgasms, but my pussy is dead. Ever since I started taking that fucking antidepressant I cannot feel anything at all. I don't even get wet
Posted in Rants
Old

Pm dares

Posted 07-13-2018 at 04:20 AM by honey_98
Updated 07-15-2018 at 12:50 PM by honey_98

PM me Eat - and I will eat my next meal from a bowl without my hands
PM me Plug x - and I will wear a plug of your choice for x time max. 1 hour
PM me Slap x - and I will slap my pussy or tits for x times up to 20
PM me Spank x - and I will spank myself x times max. 100
PM me Nipple - and I will put clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes
PM me Corner Time - and I will do a corner time of your choice
PM me Body writing - and will write what you want on my body
PM...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I still play with toys!

Posted 07-12-2018 at 02:14 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 07-12-2018 at 03:12 PM by lilith_

I bought a toy! It is a very pink toy, it is looooong and it even speaks! It says "brrrrrr brrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrr"!!! I can't wait to hold my toy! It was supposed to be between my legs today but it seems like it is having a long, difficult trip But I am going to take extra good care of it when it arrives! I am going to hug it all day (just not with my arms ) and I'm gonna let it speak to me its strange brrrrrbrrrrrrbrrrrrrr language! I can't wait to be best friends with my new toy,...
Posted in Kinky me