Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

HID - Blackmail

Posted 08-08-2015 at 05:54 PM by RiskyFlame
Tags blackmail, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Critize me. I won't edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous written, please address me. In this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don't take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • Be aware! This is my first 'real' blog subject. Also, the first time I write such a thing. Any kind of criticism is wanted, but be friendly please.
  • Because I write this from my perspective, I'll be calling the blackmailer a he and the person being blackmailed a she.

I and blackmail

First of all, I would like to say that I like blackmail. Whether this is being blackmailed or blackmailing somebody else, both I like. Of course, considering that it will be done within proper boundaries. However, in my case, there is a slight problem. I don't dare to take this leap. In other words... Being a chicken. Then why do I like blackmail. The answer is rather simple for me and possibly many others: I like losing control and being forced to do things, whether I want it or not. The same goes for when I will be blackmailing someone else.

Have I ever experienced any kind of aspect of blackmail: no.
Would I ever want to experience being blackmailed: maybe.
Would I ever want to experience blackmailing someone: probably not.

My Method

When the time comes for me to blackmail someone or find someone to blackmail me, I will be ready... I hope. Because I might have figured out about how to establish a good blackmail relationship. I think that both building 'the evidence' (= what the blackmailer blackmails you with) and spending time with each other will go hand in hand. Because I think this will higher the chance of safety for the person being blackmailed.

Scenario one:
Quote:
Finally, I found someone to blackmail me. I'll invite him to a private chat. Done. I start explaining how I would like to be blackmailed, hoping that he'll give me the freedom to at least decide this. I also explain the method I prefer to use, is because I want safety for myself. He lets me explain the method.

I will start by giving you an embarrassed picture of myself without him being able to identify me. In return of this picture, he'll give me a task for me to do. This means that at first, it won't be much of a blackmail relationship, because he has really nothing devastating to blackmail me with. I complete the task he gave me and report back with a picture of myself doing the task allong with little private information An example: three pictures of me with my face blurred on all of them with information about in which country I live. Next, when he feels up
to it, he gives me another task. However, this time the task will be slightly more difficult for me to complete. Since the tasks probably aren't daring enough, I will complete the task and give my report. Once again, this report will be pictures or a video and little private information about myself. This time, I might want to give out (a couple of) e-mail address(es) of myself.
Some of you might think that this isn't actually being blackmailed. Well, it'll just have to start slow in order to get a good relationship with your blackmailer. Simply be letting him giving you each time slightly more difficult tasks than the previous one. You'll keep doing the tasks and give him your reports, along with pictures, videos, little private information and anything else the blackmailer wants. Over time, the collection of the blackmailed (about me) will grow and grow. Eventually, I will reach a point where I will hesitate whether I want to do the dares or not. By that time, the blackmailer made sure to collect enough evidence and private information about me to blackmail me.

I like this method, because while he collects all this evidence and information about me, we also build a relationship. This relationship will prevent him from hurting me without caring about what happens to me after exposure. He knows me, we talk with each other, we spend time with each other.

Way Out of this Method

This method I described has a rather safe backdoor when you are still in the early stages of the blackmail relationship. Rather handy if you ask me. It can be used when you are not sure whether you want to be blackmailed or not, but to try it any way. And what if you don't like it at all, you can still quit after starting this relationship. Still, I think you should task with your blackmailer about this. But when he decides you are not getting out, you have the backdoor. Some of you might have figured it out already, some not. Here is the explanation.

Scenario two:
Quote:
This isn't really what I expected when I wanted to get blackmailed. He only cares about my nudity containing pictures. I think I'll quit, since it has been only a week of blackmail. He couldn't have gotten much information from me. I only send him like a dozen of pictures, only one with my face shown but where I am not on full display with my body. Also, he doesn't have enough private information about me. He only send me a couple of tasks to do, in return of only my country, e-mail addresses and my initials and surname. What could he possibly do with this. Well, maybe something, but not something devastating.
Like I said in the scenario, because the blackmailer only blackmailed the person for one week, he doesn't have enough evidence and information about me to actually blackmail me. This gives me a chance to adjust myself to him. Also, it could happen that the blackmailer simply wants pictures of my including nudity. This sure is easy to find out when he keeps asking for posing nude.

To summarize:
When you only have been blackmailed for about a week, maybe two, but preferable as short as possible, you can still get out by breaking the connection. The blackmailer can't do any thing because his collection of you probably contains a few pictures of you and some non-devastating private information, such as country or first name.

RiskyFlame blackmailing people

All I can say about this is that I might want to try this, but probably don't get the chance for it to do. Unless I learn how to legally blackmail someone, thus using a contract of some sort, I won't blackmail somebody. Well, I probably can say more about this...

Scenario three:
Quote:
I setup a contract covering all the illegal action I am about to commit. This person who I am going to blackmail, preferable a female person but who knows what gender it would be, must be willing to sign this contract in order to start the blackmail relationship. She signed the contract. Whether I (or she) think(s) that I have full control of her, I will let her choose the kind of blackmail relationship she wants. She'll either say that I get to decide or say that she wants to explain her way to me. She explained her ways. I start by saying that I respect this way and we probably start the relationship. But when I say we start, we start. Once we started, there is no way back, unless there is a backdoor of course. But assume there is none. When I am in control, she'll have to keep reporting to me with proof of whether she actually completed the task I gave her. I'll safely collect all her data on my computer, no one finding out what kind of information I possess. If she slips up, I will probably forgive it. However, it'll cost her something. When it's her first time, it'll be most
unlikely that I'll expose any kind of details about her. I'll just give her a punishment task with consequences bound to it. When she completed this successfully, the slip up will be like it never happened. However, is she failed again, I might expose her a little. Of course, I probably care about her after everything we talked about. Nevertheless, this is a blackmail relationship. She wanted this.
Preventing and help needed!
When I get blackmailed, but never wanted this in the first place, I would probably judge the situation by myself and act upon my judgement. When I think the blackmailer doesn't have real devastating evidence, then I would take my chances and contact the police immediately. How I could know? Simply by knowing that I never published any picture embarrassing picture of myself
on the internet (which is not true, but for the sake of this chapter).

When the blackmailer does in fact have devastating evidence, then I don't know what I would spend hours and hours browsing through forums about being blackmailed, internet bullying and any kind of related subjects. I would also go along with whatever he says without giving him any more evidence or private information about myself. Just trying to keep him happy without getting deeper in this shit.

I case of when I start drowning in the shit, I would call out for help. People I would trust, family for example. Or maybe go to the police straight and involving the family short after.

Reaching the limit
No, this part is not about blackmail. It's about the 10.000 character limit of a blog entry. I would love to write more about blackmail, but this all there is left to say for me with this limitation.

Most people trust themselves, I for one. But when meeting someone we don't know, we don't immediately trust them. I trust myself with any one's safety, so I know that others can trust me. But others probably don't trust me, so how can they know for sure that they are safe with me. I know that this is the truth, but understand how they cannot trust me. Too many blackmailers hurt people, therefore it's called a blackmailer. So to those who trust me, thank you. To those who don't trust me, I understand you.

“Limit reached...”
Posted in How I Do
Views 5889 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Too bad there is a 10.000 characters limit for each blog entry. Right now, there are exactly 10.000 characters in this one, so I couldn't really add any color to the text. I hope it's all readable, not containing too many spelling or grammer errors. To me, it looks kinda lifeless, no color, no smaller or bigger words, no emotion. I hope to fix this in all other blog entries.
  2. Old Comment
    First of all, this is another wonderful and amazing blog by getdare's greatest matchbox, RiskyFlame. His capacity to spark great blogs like this is impressive and something to be admired.

I can say I take a different approach, but it does take trust. I think blackmail only works while the blackmailed gives more than what they would normally be comfortable with. Why? Cause otherwise it's not blackmailing. It's Facebook. You show the person what you feel like showing and you agree to do this or that activity together but the slightest thing changes...unfriend.

Now, I am not saying Facebook is a bad thing. Neither is blackmailing. In my slave ranking system, there's even the title of blackmail slave, used currenlty by two who I will not name. I did once reveal information as punishment, but something light.

You see my method is that the slave chooses exactly what to give, but we the consciousness that it is definitely not something the slave would want to get out there. I keep the info and organise it by importance. Smaller, uncommon infractions result in light information being revealed. More important information would only revealed in case of a...I'm gonna call it "utter rebellion" by the slave. Rudeness, disobedience, laziness, greed, wrath, envy and arrogance and more. If the slave wanted out, I'd delete or tear part whatever information you gave me.

Of course this system only works cause I know the blackmailer (me) can really be trusted. From the blackmailed POV, I imagine, that's hardly so easy to believe easily.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck in trying out blackmail!