Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Why I Like To Deny Our Little Worm.

Posted 06-18-2018 at 10:00 AM by IceMaiden

Jaro recently asked Butterfly and I why we both like to deny him so much. Butterfly already posted a lovely blog here in response.

My reasons are pretty similiar. Why do I enjoy it?
Because it is fun to watch him squirm. To see/hear him beg to be allowed release, only to be told a big fat no. It amuses me when he offers us things of his own accord in the hope we will trade that in exchange for allowing him to touch/orgasm.

Of course, we can and do often order him to do things anyway. And the things he offers himself we could make him do. But it is so much sweeter when he willingly offers it without us telling him to do it.

It shows to me he is getting more desperate for that release. That he is more willing to humiliate and degrade himself for it. And that makes my inner sadist smile. And laugh at him. It is always fun to humiliate or degrade him just because I want to at that particular moment. But when he does that without being told because he is so horny, so subby, so desperate...It's a thousand times better. Simply: it makes me happy to see him suffer in this way for us.

He does it by choice because he knows that is what we want - and that is a pretty pwerful feeling. To know that someone is willingly letting themself suffer just because you told them to.

A big part of the reason I enjoy it is the control factor. Knowing that he is desperately horny, that his balls and penis hurt, that he can't think of anything else other than touching and wants nothing more than to empty his balls - but can't. Because we said so. It is such a simple act of submission giving your sexual pleasure to someone else but although it's a simple one it is also a huge one.

We like to touch. We like to orgasm. Who doesn't? Not many people. Once we are old enough and exploring we find out that shit feels really damn good and we want it often. But even though Jaro wants it, he can't have it. All because he willingly gave up his control to us. And that is an amazing feeling to have, knowing he is at our mercy. We might let him touch today and then stop all touching for a few days. Or we may let him touch as much as he wants for several days and then only allow humping. We may let him edge tomorrow and cum the day after...or we may only let him edge for the next 6 weeks. Only we know that. He has no idea and is dependant on us for that little bit of pleasure. And that's hot.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1130 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments