Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he may roll another dice, also for the new dice. Then he sums up the results and writes a secret list of that many conditions, all which the sub has to meet at the end of the game completing the task. But the top only asks the sub about the details one by one. Everytime she has missed a detail (which high likely happens with every detail), she has to repeat the task, and also repeat every demanded detail.

Example: Top Cooldude123 and sub
laurapug6
decide to play a game of Do it right. Cooldude123 chooses laurapug6 to strip. He then throws a 4 and a 3, which sums up to 7. Then Cooldude123 creates the following list that he keeps secret from laurapug6:

1. laurapug6 has to be fully clothed before the strip, including jacket, shoes and headcovering.
2. laurapug6 has to stay naked for 5 minutes.
3. When naked, laurapug6 must first fold the clothes together and put them away where they belong when fresh and not carried.
4. Then laurapug6 has to remain on all fours on the ground while being naked.
5. But time only counts while laurapug6 is gagged.
6. And time also only counts while laurapug6 is plugged.
7. And time only counts while laurapug6 swings her ass left and right.

So Cooldude123 tells laurapug6 to strip. So she does and replies that she has. He than ask her:
"But have been fully clothed before the strip, including jacket, shoes and headcovering?"
laurapug6 answers honestly: "No, I haven't."
Colldude123 replies: "Then do it right now."
laurapug6 does so and replies she has completed the task (again). Cooldude123 asks her again: "But have been fully clothed before the strip, including jacket, shoes and headcovering?" "Yes, Master.", she replies. Then Cooldude123 asks her for the next detail on his secret list: "But have you stayed naked for 5 minutes?" laurapug6 replies: "No, Master."
And now Cooldude123 tells her again: "Then do it right."
And now lauapug6 has to start right from the beginning, and so forth. She doesn't know how many details are still to come. Maybe she tries to guess about them, putting on a gag and a blindfold, and doesn't even know she is half right and half wrong with it, until the game ends. Maybe her Master teases her with some subtle hints, some wrong, some right, just to add to the uncertainty and possible details, tempts her to voluntarily add unspoken conditions to her burden.

Optional: You can play this with several masters and slaves at the same time, with a task and secret conditions for each master.
Posted in Games
Views 3578 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice idea! Although I'm afraid almost nobody would get any step right the first time. But I guess that's the fun of it...
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you. Yes, that's the idea. Though I do it the other way around. I suppose nobody will get any step right and hence has to repeat the task once for any given secret, maybe even more if it's not so easy to succeed. A climax towards a lot of conditions you have to meet at the end at once.
    And then I let myself surprise that especially with partners who know each other well, or at least read their likes and dislikes, you may be able to guess with a good chance, and save one or more repetitions. On the other if you guess wrong, you just added a voluntary extra for nothing.
    Yes, that's supposed to be the fun of it.
  3. Old Comment
    This game sounds like so much fun as a sub. I'd really love to play with someone. If anyone is interested in being my top in this game, send me a PM and we can chat.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you, Lola Bunny. I consider your offer.
  5. Old Comment
    Great idea. Would you mind posting this in the forums, so it doesn't get lost in you blog, and so that people have a place to find partners to play with?
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you for the proposal. I rather think quite the contrary. That it gets lost in the forums, rather than in my blog. At least I control all the entries in my blog, and it has and will have much fewer entries than any forums. I also remain a link to my games in my sig.

Anyway we have that one thread already, and I will post a link to these rules, so anybody can find it in the forums, too. Thank you for your proposal.