Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What not to do in the chat if you are under the age of 18

Posted 08-10-2010 at 09:06 PM by Manbearpig

I was looking in the chat earlier for a user that I recently banned as it was listed that they were in the chat at last look. So I went searching through each of the 4 when I saw a curious topic. It was master looking for a cam slave. Innocent enough, right? Well when I clicked on the user who posted it, it was a 15 year old. So I quickly booted that user and they are now on Ban Island with JimBob. Moral of the story? If you are under 18 and really want a slave, don't do it in plain sight (or on this site)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2262 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    good! im glad some one likes enforcing the rules with an iron fist
  2. Old Comment
    People apparently don't learn, I banned someone underage from the chat for asking for a slave so they went to reply to a s/M ad instead. ¬_¬
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterPain View Comment
    good! im glad some one likes enforcing the rules with an iron fist
    Not really an iron fist, but the S/m rules without a doubt are the strictest on the site for obvious reaasons (although others will argue I have quiet the iron fist )