Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Gloryhole Dare by Beastlyj_20

Posted 03-11-2016 at 05:26 PM by AnalGirl1

This dare will be written in multiple parts, it is in your best interest if you do not read each part until you are allowed to. Upon reading this, if you are planning on attempting to complete it please PM me back that you are going to attempt it. Thanks 😘

This dare will most likely take an entire day so I would recommend waking up early to start

Materials needed:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/ypfvc4xx.jpg.html
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Here we go again

Posted 10-11-2016 at 10:33 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

Another controversial post so you know what to do if you cannot stomach things like that. However this time it is going to be a little different. It will most likely be a group of women that comes and comments how I am a terrible person this time.

Now let me start this off by saying under no circumstances do I condone rape and I believe people that do it are sick fucks that belong in prison especially when it involves little kids. But there has been an overreaction recently as...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.50 average.

Spread Love, Not Hate Please

Posted 07-04-2017 at 08:35 PM by The Slutty Princess

Today was the first day that Sam and I experienced some hate speech during our wedding planning. Now, hate speech isn’t something new to either of us. We have heard people make snarky comments to our face and even behind our backs...I can’t even count on my hands how many times I have been told that I am going to Hell. (But so be it, if I live the rest of my life happy, I’m fine with being sent to Hell!) Anyway, Sam and I are used to the rude remarks and facial expressions but I have never gotten visibly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A trip to Olympic National Park

Posted 11-14-2018 at 06:59 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Early this year, in September, my BF (J for short) and I went to the Pacific Northwest for a short vacation. Even though it rains a lot, the western corner of Washington, just south of the Canadian border, is amazingly beautiful in summer and autumn. Winters can be dreary, but then summers are so gorgeous that they more than make up for the depressing winter cold and rain. We visited the lavender fields and then drove to the Olympic National Park, the only remaining rain forest in the continental United...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Lonely Butterfly

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I want to preface this blog by stating that I have the most amazing group of play partners (casual and more than casual) and friends that I value so so much. This blog is in now way a jab at any of them and none of them have done anything specifically that has triggered this feeling or the things I will discuss in this blog. You are all phenomenal and I adore you all.

Now ... the point of this blog ...

I am feeling lonely

I am sure you are thinking: "But
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My plans #1 | fabroulette test subjects & personal life

Posted 06-11-2019 at 07:07 AM by SecretGhost

Hey peeps, im back since some time.
I kinda wanted to talk about a few things that im wanting to do and want to work on.

Lets start with number one

Fabroulette *all fetishes*
I was browsing through fabroulette and i really seen a lack of good scat dares.

So i decided to make faproulette dares for people here.
From normal dares to feet to scat.
If people want me to make a dare then just PM me ^^
Ill be starting soon
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Barefoot Woman from Course

Posted 08-05-2019 at 03:19 PM by andrew_b

This is something that I remembered from years ago

I've shared experiences I have had of seeing barefoot women at work or other places

This is something I remembered from a course I did about three years ago

There was this woman sitting across from me, being honest I had my suspicions that she got barefoot in class

My thoughts were proven right one time when I decided to head to the toilet

I look across and she has her shoes on...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized