Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Crossroads: Sub v. Domme

Posted 01-23-2015 at 09:55 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As you all know, I have been with Asslvr (aka Mr. Devious) as his sub for about 7 months now. Our d/s connection is magical. Right from the beginning we had an open and honest relationship, and trust started building easily from the very first day we talked (which isn't an easy thing for me to do normally).

I love being a sub. I love to please and make somebody proud of me. I love to feel cherished and wanted and needed. I love to give up control to somebody I trust, and feel a sense...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

My First Punishment

Posted 08-22-2014 at 11:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:48 AM by Butterfly

If you read my recent blog about my bracelet, you will understand that it is very very important to me. It is also a rule, that I must wear it everyday.

That being said, the moment that I realized that I forgot my bracelet at home on my night stand, was a very sad and disappointing moment. I was on the phone with Sir when I realized it, and I almost wanted to cry. I was so angry at myself for forgetting, I was sad that I wouldn't have a piece of him with me that day, I was disappointed
A Butterfly Princess <3