Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rate this Entry

pm dare compolation: anal agony

Posted 01-12-2014 at 12:51 PM by 6u3k

this dare was passed around through pm getting more and more difficult till the following was produced.

now and at every 30 minute mark of the dare you will take a piece of sadpaper and rub it on your rim for 1 minute straight then insert 5 ice cubes up your ass.

you will take a hair brush or wooden spoon and spank your rim for half an hour straight then take your biggest plug coated in a light layer of toothpaste and ram it in and out of your ass mercielessly for half an hour.

you will repeat this 3 times. finishing with 10 more ice cubes.

enjoy the rest of your day.

never have liked the concept of sandpaper too much to be honest. but I did as told and for a minute straight rubbed my rim with it getting it nice and red and pulsing before shoving the 5 ice cubes up it

next was a half hour of straight paddling, god this had my ass throbbing. it was already in allot of pain, the sandpaper had got it more sensitive then I had expected but I reached and grabbed for it again. rubbing my rim for the next minute, whimpering the whole while.
between the pain and the ice my ass was hella tight.

I knew I wasnt going to enjoy it as I put a thin layer of toothpaste over my plug. taking a deep breath I rammed it into my ass howling out in pain as I did so, only to rip it back out and do it again and again. time passed ever so slow as I was moaing and squirming but eventually the half hour was up.

I was breathing heavily and thinking to myself "what have i gotten myself into" but none the less I was determined to finish.

Sandpaper and ice damn >< my ass was already so tender but now as I sarted to rub on it the exposed inner flesh from the pounding was also getting rubbed one. not to mention what ice had melted was activating the toothpaste and stinging the tender red surface.

grabbing the brush again I just kept telling myself that I was a third of the way done, but that didnt make me howl any less. my exposed rim was sending shock waves of pain through my body as I smacked it over and over.

hands shaky and breath heavy I relished in the tiny break from the pounding as I started to rub again knowing it was just going to keep amplifying the affect as the flesh became more sensitive. then shoving 5 ice cubes in made my hole pucker right back up.

my hopes of the plug being a bit easier were deminished when I noticed that. apperantly they had thought about that. the ice made it so that everytime I had to ram my plug back in for the first time it would be met with great resistance. another thin layer of toothpaste and it was time to begin.

ramming the plug in once again made me scream with pain. my hole not only tight this time but so fucking sensitive it was horrifying. I was doing my best to stay relaxed to ease some of the pain but the constant throbbing and burning of my rim made that difficult. slowly time passed as I finally was 2/3 done with the dare.

by now i didnt think the sandpaper was needed, the pain was already more then I had thought it would be but I did it anyways cringing as I rubbed it against my abused hole. my hole didnt quite close all the way this time when I inserted the ice but i still had to do it again before I put the plug in so i knew not to get my hopes up.

it took a lot for me to actually start paddling and beating my rim as harsh as I had before. each hit made me howl. I kept my eyes closed not wanting to see the time as I was beating my rim. I just concentrated on the task at hand waiting for my buzzer to go off. my cheeks were very moist by the time I finally heard it and put the brush down.

I wanted this to be over as quick as possible so I grabbed the sandpaper and started to rub, my ass more then raw at this point, I was suprised that I wasnt bleeding some how, but none the less i couldnt belive the amount of pain ones entire body could feel just by abusing the rim.

As I expected the ice this time had my hole nice and tight again. still throbbing and burning as I got the plug ready and shoved it in, tears rolling down my cheeks as I screamed in pain.
I dont know how I managed to keep going but I did and I did finish.

I did my best not to flex or move my ass at all as I laid there putting the final 10 cubes up my sensitive tortured hole.

This is by far the most pain my ass has ever been in and I do NOT advise anybody to try it EVER
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5582 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Kik me nashua29
  2. Old Comment
    Nice posting! I think I might have to try that some time!
    Posted 02-01-2014 at 09:38 AM by humiliatedboyslave humiliatedboyslave is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Comment
    Nice posting! I think I might have to try that some time!
    If you do please blog about it. Also would love to chat about sadistic dares sometime