Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Here to help GetDare get messy again

Posted 05-24-2021 at 04:03 PM by Bloxo

So after exploring some other sites...do you know what I found?...

Even though this site has it's faults, it's still the best place to run games and have fun with it's unique mixture of people and good forum structure!

So I'm back and I want to help make this a fun and messy place again, so I will be testing my feet into making some messy posts again and trying to run some messy games here and there...we shall see if things take off, though a lot of the messy lovers seem to have vanished from back in the day...maybe I can motivate a new generation!

So to start...please check out my revamped Wampalooza game, this was one of my most successful posts in the past, I've now renewed it and tweaked it a little to be more fun!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403576
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1737 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome back! Good luck with your new thread.
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome back, Bloxo!
  3. Old Comment
    Inquiring minds, etc. What other sites did you explore??
  4. Old Comment
    Actually I’ve got in trouble for promoting other sites...so I’ll keep names out of it, don’t want to have the mods in my heels haha!

The new game has had a bit of a start, sadly a lot of people who have joined but haven’t followed the rules which is a bit frustrating...still I keep a list of transgressors to ignore in future haha