Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 34 votes, 4.29 average.

Trial of Jane@ Punishment 40 Lashes

Posted 01-18-2019 at 10:50 PM by jane@
Updated 01-20-2019 at 08:24 AM by jane@

There were 5 parts to my sentence for being found Guilty in The Trial of Jane@
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89006
This is a report of the third part a positive punishment.

The Judges have sat and agreed the following:
1. 4 days locked 24/7 in chastity when HIM comes back home next time.
2. Allow the Judges to monitor internet use and access.
3. 40 punishment cane strokes To be administered by K under the supervision of Mistress D
4. The addition of some permanent rules to her contract by Goddess E these will be given in 2019
5. The Slut is to tell the bench about how everyone at work knows about her Chasity Belt, and we know it is nothing to do with Mistress Donna, whatever spin the guilty lying slut puts on it
6. Contract is to be extended for 5 years however In view of the new evidence and argument the bench agree for a review will take place at 1 year but the parole board will need evidence of sustained good behaviour. Parole board includes HIM who has casting vote.

40 punishment cane strokes to be administered by K under the supervision of Mistress D

I spoke to K on 27th Dec when I returned from holidays she indicated she would talk with Mistress Donna to set this up. K said she had not done this sort of thing before (from what followed I am unsure if this was to lull me into a false sense of security).
Mistress Donna arranged that she, K and I would meet on Tuesday 15th Jan when D and I usually meet up – K was happy as she told Donna she would miss gym but would still get a good workout!.
D instructed we meet in a bar/pub near my place D had insisted I wore my belt, idea being go back to my place for ‘fun’ later.
Early evening – I showered) put on the belt – clicking the locks in place, it was scary as only been outside in it a few times (nightclub, to work and back, walking to Donna’s house and playing as a spy in London). Only once before in a really enclosed public place -also with K and that had been embarrassing. Added jeans (thickest pair I have) - top and zip up fleece. The belt was well covered but I could see outline under my jeans) I was more worried about going out in the belt than what would happen afterwards – both wrong as it turned out.
It was not far to the bar and it was thankfully dark -walking was ok (not worried re rapists either!).
I got there first –got three drinks and took to a table at the back, it was busy by the bar area but otherwise ok. D and K came in together –not a good sign I thought. We sat and talked K asked about the Trial but turned out Donna had sent her the GD link so it was more about my feelings (excitement fear of the consequences and losing control –I got quite turned on discussing it with K). K wanted the loo and indicated I was to go with her as she wanted to check out the belt. In the loo I pulled up my top and undid my jeans. K told me to take my top off top off and then just put my zip up fleece back on – I was not happy as no bra -but K reminded me that I needed to obey or later could be very bad for me.
We returned me without my top just fleece on - I sat between them - (it was a set up). - D said Tiny Teats do you remember E said we should do the Tiny Teats humiliation thing again in public – I remembered - K and D then as before had a ‘pretend’ but quite loud discussion as to why I was called TT and if my tits were really small, crap tits or sort of ok. I was embarrasses as they talked across me and wished they would keep their voices down –but it got worse - K said TT pull down your zip and open your top –I had little choice I knew she would just repeat the order but louder - the top of the belt was now on show but hidden by the table. K leaned close and put her hand inside my open top and proceeded to squeeze and feel my tits while continuing to talk quite loudly to D but ignoring me, I could feel myself going red. I was turned on by being just an object with no opinion to be discussed and played with. K then asked D if she wanted another drink. - K said I was to get them leaving my fleece undone. I said’ no way’ a couple of young guys at the bar had been glancing in our direction am sure they saw K with her hand inside my fleece. K looked over to the bar saying- you have admirers go now! I looked at D ‘she said tonight K is in charge TTJ’. I hesitated and was about to get up but K beat me to it she - just stood up and walked to the bar - she ordered drinks and I could see she was talking to the two guys and looking back at us. She came back with the guys in tow!
They got chairs and sat opposite us – they were looking at my chest the fleece being open to the waist showing a lot of bare flesh tits covered thankfully. K introduced the guys – she introduced D as ‘Jane’ and me as ‘TT’ short for yes she said it -Tiny Teats – the guys did a double take and K said –‘ we were talking about the sluts tits and can’t agree if they are way too small or just passable - Can you help?’ – The guys just sat there looking at me and I was bright red - K pulled open my fleece on her side exposing my right tit – the guys just stared - – K said ‘well?’ One guy said ‘oh well, I think they are very nice’ – smiling nervously at me (yes he -was scared of K) – he said ‘why do you let her call you that err TT and treat you so bad’ – K whispered ‘keep quite’ in my ear as she pulled on my right teat. She said ‘TT is a submissive lesbian slut and gets off by being humiliated she is weird - she’s locked in a chastity belt too’. I could have died I wanted the floor to swallow me up, to disappear or run away; even D looked shocked. The guys both together said ‘no way’ and K stood up and made me move round so they could see the waist band of the belt –there eyes were on my belt and exposed tit – I was just an object for K’s and their amusement and fascination, I felt totally degraded was sure the whole room was looking but in reality we were away from main area.. K then said ‘thank you guys but we have to go now and just dragged me by the hand though the bar outside my fleece flapping open god knows who saw my belt or who I flashed my tits to. D joined us outside and she looked shocked. K said ‘this is such fun tormenting you TT especially as there’s nothing you can do’ – we walked back to mine. K kept a firm grip on my right hand so all I could do was use the left hand to hold my undone up to let me do it up - it was freezing cold but that did not explain my rock hard nipples or the heat between my legs.

Back at my place I stripped including the belt, I served them tea and then presented them with a leather flogger that I had been kindly lent by Master C when I was in London –specifically to be used to enhance my punishment.

I positioned myself over the kitchen table in ‘my punishment position’. K draped the flogger over my back and put the cane by my side. Telling me to keep still so they did not fall. They both went through to the lounge. I could hear them talking and playing with the dog who followed them but not what they said. I stayed in position wondering if I would ever see the pub guys again – really hope not – I will never go there again. After what seemed ages holding my bent over position feeling scared and worried as K is defiantly unpredictable and just loving her role of dominating me (her previous/sometime ‘friend’ who domed her).
I also started to worry about the next part K had had quite a lot to drink and was obviously on a high.
They came back – Donna reminded me and K of the punishment 40 strokes! I though that’s way too many She will kill me – They both tried out the flogger a few gentle caresses but D said the verdict was the cane and put the flogger to one side.
K took the cane and messed about touching my bum with it then said ok in groups of ten; first ask nicely for it and say how hard I should do it related to how guilty you were found.

I did the begging and pleading thing and asked for it hard K said she wasn’t an expert at this so please guide her – She hit me and said was that soft, hard or what – -it was very hard, - I told her she said this one? Giving me the second cut, it was way off the scale I jumped she put a hand on the middle of my back and pushed me down. K said ‘sorry just testing that was – I said too hard thank you – I had tears in my eyes after just two strokes –
D said ‘K stop it be fair’. K rubbed my bum and commented on the two marks she had made, she said ‘this is a punishment right not play or fun’ – D said ‘well maybe but go easy on her’.
K ran her hand over my bum I lay there tensed up and very scared – K says something like ‘ok TT let’s do 18 more - I will be sensible but there is a cost ok’ – I said ‘ok what’ she said ‘wait and see’ K gave me another cut –I jumped up it was sore - D stopped her and said enough – I rubber my bottom – K said ok sorry TTJ how about I try the flogger and be gentle.
I agreed and got 17 strokes with the flogger and it was ok each blow wrapped around me and the tails caught a bit it was also heavy as it landed but no way as stingy and cutting as the cane. K and D were both inexperienced with the flogger so I think I got off lightly. K was kind and started slow warming me up, before increasing a bit, so the endorphin rush kicked in and I moved into the zone -I was ok

it was the first three from the cane with no lead in that really hurt.

K stopped after 17 and said now choices – the next 20 can be with the cane maybe like the first three that made you jump so nicely or we can wet the flogger and continue it’s up to you. I begged her for the cane but gentle not full force –I knew I could not take it –this was as predicted no longer fun but turning into a real punishment session. K teased me and then in desperation I used that word you shouldn’t use ‘anything’ K latched on to it –‘anything TT ok then ask D to give me one of your belt keys – I did and D handed her a key which she put away – now she said beg D to go through with me to the bedroom for a bit while you wait here. You are to ask her to let me do as I want with her and be nice with me or you get 20 more off the scale. I looked at D she was obviously turned on but slightly worried by K’s approach - it was not set up- D had, I could tell not been expecting this. D said no K that’s not fair – K said ok worth a try.
Ok TT compromise 20 cane and just a bit harder and we all go through to the bedroom when this is over- but TT puts her belt back on. D and I looked at each other she nodded – K smiled she told me to turn over – I just knew what was coming – as K said ‘20 more but your sentence just said 40 cane strokes not where- as your bum is looking so sore I think we need to try your tiny tits – You think you’re a tough one TTJ but we are now going to see how hard and tough you really are’ – I looked at D she just stood there –I think she was realising that perhaps this was now well out of hand.
I was not however going to give K any satisfaction, I was going to show her how tough I was - I turned over and I lay on my back on the table putting my hands under my head so it was raised up and I could see what was coming. K brushed my tits and teats with the cane before giving me 5 quick and thankfully mild stokes across both tits – I knew she was playing with my mind – harder she asked – I replied in the affirmative but she refused and moved the cane down my body – sticking the tip in my belly button and then over my pussy. K used the cane to poke at my legs, tapping the cane on my thighs - so I parted my legs exposing my pussy. K then moved to stand facing my feet and held the cane over my exposed pussy. K ran the tip of the cane between my pussy lips twisting it so the tip penetrated me. She pulled it out and felt the end and offered it to my mouth, I could feel it was wet – K made me hold my pussy lips apart exposing my cunt and clit and asked how many of the remaining 15 I wanted to use up - I said all of them you bitch and got 5 smacks from the cane mostly on my clit (not hard) I did however let go and protect myself after the 5th. K then made me close and lift my legs holding then with my hands underneath my thighs – she moved to my feel tapping the cane on the soles but I couldn’t hold my legs up so she got Donna to hold my legs and gave me 5 stokes on the bottom of each foot – it really killed.
K then made be resume the original position my bum in the air – and said –‘you called me a bitch – is that true?’ – I said ‘no, no, your lovely, nice, kind a true friend, and more – K said well you’re lying either now or before so either way you’re a guilty liar. She said how many stokes have you had I said all 40 thank you K said no I don’t think so liar try again – I did not know what to say I was sure had 40 but maybe not.
D came to my aid saying’ it has been 40’ K but K said ‘the first three stokes didn’t count as they were practice ones ok’ –Do you agree TTJ I agreed with her and then as K asked begged to have two more as hard as she could deliver them. I counted out the last 3 thanking her for each and saying how kind she was to spend her time helping me to fulfil my sentence - these last 2 of 3 were really, really sore like a red hot wire lashing my bum I jumped and flexed after each one crying out and shedding a tear by the end and my nose was running.
43 stokes!
I was hurt. Mainly as I had in the end showed emotion and cried that being worse than the pain as K had beaten me mentally.
It was defiantly more a punishment than a game -partly because K administered it and unlike when D canes me it was somehow less loving (yes caning can be loving).
They helped me up D dried my eyes with her lips – she was concerned and short with K. I knew it was my fault and that as with the first time when D hurt me I would always remember this session – it’s the intense times that are stamped in one’s memory never to be forgotten. I kissed K and we held each other (if she supported me). K said she had enjoyed it and was more turned on than she had expected to be by the power she had had over me. I said we should do this again if I deserve it but maybe you should experience it from the other end of the cane –K hugged me and whispered yes I should, you will get your revenge. We both knew we had a bond between us and something special had occurred - D - I could tell thought we were both crazy and maybe we are.
I made it to the bathroom and by the time I joined them again they were in my bed – I just managed to put the belt on over my poor bum I was so sore.
We spent some time in bed- K explored D and pusher her buttons – it was weird seeing D as she and K kissed and caressed each other. They ran their fingers through my hair holding me close down between their legs as I used my mouth and tongue.
I had a sore bum, a locked pussy and by the end a sore tongue -but I was useful to them and enjoyed being used.
After wards I removed my belt – I was really stiff and movement hurt - K and D helped me shower and rubbed cream on my bum the other parts of me were in comparison all fine!.–
I thanked K again her and promised to repay her properly soon – revenge is a dish best served cold – she knew what I meant and I will report it one day as she too wants to explore, for now she just smiled sweetly leaving with a kiss.
Donna and I had tea (makes every thing better) and a chat – I stood up rather than sitting down.

Master C has approved this blog entry and said afterwards
I almost felt sorry for TTJ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	after 2.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	785   Click image for larger version

Name:	J@ taken from cell for punshment.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	787   Click image for larger version

Name:	J@ flogged.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	788  
Attached Images

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5602 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yikes!! I don't know if I could have lasted through 40 strokes...
  2. Old Comment

Agree too many

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Yikes!! I don't know if I could have lasted through 40 strokes...
    Agree was lucky! If that’s the right word that half were relatively gentle (that’s also relative) on my tiny teats, slit and feet. Have had blood in pee for last few days and back pain which shows our ,play, was unwise others take care flogger was new to us and maybe stick to cane in future.
  3. Old Comment
    Flogger could still be used, but just need to learn where and to what level of impact. I hope the blood stops soon. And really hope no serious internal injury occurred.
  4. Old Comment

Think it’s improving

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Flogger could still be used, but just need to learn where and to what level of impact. I hope the blood stops soon. And really hope no serious internal injury occurred.
    Nice you say above
    Touched

Will just plea for cane in future
    It is important to play safely